Ubc/truevisions Q

phazey

Does anyone know how much it'll cost to get a 2nd decoder box for UBC?

Ideally i'll want another card (with a gold sub @ B1500 p/m) and box only, no installation or dish/cable etc - can i go to a shop, show the particulars of my existing account and walk away with what i need?

i ask because ultimatly i wont be using it in Thailand - and buying UBC here is a one off up front payment - i'd rather pay via CC or DD in Thailand.

possible ?

Does anyone know how much it'll cost to get a 2nd decoder box for UBC?

Ideally i'll want another card (with a gold sub @ B1500 p/m) and box only, no installation or dish/cable etc - can i go to a shop, show the particulars of my existing account and walk away with what i need?

i ask because ultimatly i wont be using it in Thailand - and buying UBC here is a one off up front payment - i'd rather pay via CC or DD in Thailand.

possible ?

I just ring my friend , he is bit busy . but i know he bough a box for his room and it is link to the main UBC box in the house, he is able to watch ubc programs and change chanels as he want !

when he is back in bangkok i could ask him more information , he did not pass by TRUE and are not paying extra fees, the draw back it is link by cable.

Since we are moving to Ayutthaya next week,does anybody knows how much for having satelite channel at home also high speed internet connection ? I mean for the installation and also monthly payment?

Thx

All info here

Current promotion: 7000 Baht connection fee and 2000 Baht deposit.

Monthly fee for the second card is 438 Baht/month (155.15 rental for the box, plus 282.48 for the programming)

thanks for that - i saw it earlier and wondered if that was for the box & not the card - got confused as to if a second one is needed and the boxes somehow communicate over the cable. I'll go to the local ubc shop next time i'm in town i guess..

And how about internet? High speed with wireless or Dial up will do..

Well, if i was in the real world, i would not be posting the Q. no, wireless, hi speed internet or dialup will not do.

Plus there would be certain legalities to overcome if i was to stream the entire UBC channel collection over the net....

Sorry..

Sumbody must be misunderstood what i wrote..

All im asking is does any have info about high speed internet installation? and monthly rate?

Btw,Thx for the info for the satellite..