Jump to content

About 3,000 Cannabis-Related Inmates Freed


webfact
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

 Pot is legal now ,so it's all good, right?

Could well be a scene for the "Night of the Zombies" all over Thailand now then 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CraigInBangkok said:

I think maybe you heard to many stereotypes but if that was the case ... I d rather have to bashba slow pothead zombie over a charging Yaba super zombie

Are the Yaba Super Zombies the ones with guns as opposed to the bashba slow pothead zombie that only carries a pitchfork ? 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Are the Yaba Super Zombies the ones with guns as opposed to the bashba slow pothead zombie that only carries a pitchfork ? 😂

 I knew I forgot to bring something

Edited by onthedarkside
profanity term removed
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

some reports now that the guys released will also be getting their ganga back!!! Police have 16 tons to return to busted dealers. I like this more and more

The police let users out(formerly known as abusers),just maybe they get their stuff back but i highly doubt dealers have been released and they would certainly not get theirs back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jvs said:

The police let users out(formerly known as abusers),just maybe they get their stuff back but i highly doubt dealers have been released and they would certainly not get theirs back.

It seems trhat they are getting their weed back and their money back, it s incredible, I love Thailand!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

To be fair we need more dealers. I expected facebook marketplace would be full of people selling buds. Only found one in my area and quality looks low. These 3,000 experienced dealers will be very welcome right about now

You think they have been keeping their hands in while in jail?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Will they be due some compensation from the state?

I think they get a free Hemp plant to take home.

 

Other than that I don't think they will get any compensation, They were released the same day it became legal. When they used it or sold it it was a crime.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

To be fair we need more dealers. I expected facebook marketplace would be full of people selling buds. Only found one in my area and quality looks low. These 3,000 experienced dealers will be very welcome right about now

And have you seen the prices!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Will they be due some compensation from the state?

Why should they? They've committed their crimes while it was still illegal. Normally they have no right to be compensated nor released, now that the law has changed and I'm surprised they actually did release them. I'm glad they did release them though, because cannabis should've been legalized worldwide a long time ago! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

And have you seen the prices!

Yep buy local would be the way to go, 100g for 3k so 'a friend' told me and he said 'velly good''

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Yep buy local would be the way to go, 100g for 3k so 'a friend' told me and he said 'velly good''

How mich did sticks go for in the US back in the day? How much did they weigh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

How mich did sticks go for in the US back in the day? How much did they weigh?

How the hell would I know ? never been, and never wanted to go to the US

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news, can't believe the old, alcoholic Thai bashers are putting a negative narrative on this news. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In Scotland, 75% of court cases are alcohol related. 

Very few are cannabis related. 

Such hypocrisy from the alcoholics. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In Scotland, 75% of court cases are alcohol related. 

Very few are cannabis related. 

Such hypocrisy from the alcoholics. 

When I worked in Glasgow my boss was found face down at her desk, drowned in a pool of her own vomit. Nice lady, hopeless drunk after work, mid-40s.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

When I worked in Glasgow my boss wass found face down on her desk, drowned in a pool of her own vomit.

Nice lady, hopeless drunk after work.

Yeah, and when I was young they promoted alcohol while fining the dope users.  Even heroin is less harmful than alcohol. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...