About 3,000 Cannabis-Related Inmates Freed

webfact

Just now, CraigInBangkok said:

I think maybe you heard to many stereotypes but if that was the case ... I d rather have to bashba slow pothead zombie over a charging Yaba super zombie

Are the Yaba Super Zombies the ones with guns as opposed to the bashba slow pothead zombie that only carries a pitchfork ? ????

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Are the Yaba Super Zombies the ones with guns as opposed to the bashba slow pothead zombie that only carries a pitchfork ? ????

I knew I forgot to bring something

Edited by onthedarkside
profanity term removed

10 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

some reports now that the guys released will also be getting their ganga back!!! Police have 16 tons to return to busted dealers. I like this more and more

The police let users out(formerly known as abusers),just maybe they get their stuff back but i highly doubt dealers have been released and they would certainly not get theirs back.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

The police let users out(formerly known as abusers),just maybe they get their stuff back but i highly doubt dealers have been released and they would certainly not get theirs back.

It seems trhat they are getting their weed back and their money back, it s incredible, I love Thailand!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

To be fair we need more dealers. I expected facebook marketplace would be full of people selling buds. Only found one in my area and quality looks low. These 3,000 experienced dealers will be very welcome right about now

You think they have been keeping their hands in while in jail?

6 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Will they be due some compensation from the state?

I think they get a free Hemp plant to take home.

Other than that I don't think they will get any compensation, They were released the same day it became legal. When they used it or sold it it was a crime.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

To be fair we need more dealers. I expected facebook marketplace would be full of people selling buds. Only found one in my area and quality looks low. These 3,000 experienced dealers will be very welcome right about now

And have you seen the prices!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Will they be due some compensation from the state?

Why should they? They've committed their crimes while it was still illegal. Normally they have no right to be compensated nor released, now that the law has changed and I'm surprised they actually did release them. I'm glad they did release them though, because cannabis should've been legalized worldwide a long time ago! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In Scotland, 75% of court cases are alcohol related. 

Very few are cannabis related. 

Such hypocrisy from the alcoholics. 

When I worked in Glasgow my boss was found face down at her desk, drowned in a pool of her own vomit. Nice lady, hopeless drunk after work, mid-40s.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

When I worked in Glasgow my boss wass found face down on her desk, drowned in a pool of her own vomit.

Nice lady, hopeless drunk after work.

Yeah, and when I was young they promoted alcohol while fining the dope users.  Even heroin is less harmful than alcohol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1