Over 17,000 complaints about Bangkok filed via new platform in first 11 days

snoop1130

Just now, flbkk said:

I don’t see how this is possible. Given the computer crimes act, it is illegal to complain.

Perhaps all the complaints go into the "Junk File" and are automatically deleted after 30 days 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flbkk said:

I don’t see how this is possible. Given the computer crimes act, it is illegal to complain.

No it is not illegal to complain.  It is illegal to publicly do so and cause damage to a business.

Stupid and dangerous law, but there is a distinction.  Making a complaint is absolutely fine.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 7:12 AM, Excel said:

And how many complaints have actually been acted upon and resolved ? My guess is a big zero but open to any verifiable data to prove me wrong.

For years there have been traffic lights at the junction of Phet Kasem and Phuttamonton 1 that just flash.  There have been many accidents there.  About a week ago the lights were switched to working mode and now traffic flows smoothly.  I don't know if this is the Chadchart's doing or not.

Now if they could turn on the traffic lights, which have been installed for years in flashing mode at the intersection of Suan Pak and Suan Pak Soi 32 that would help the conjestion enormously.

I'm not holding my breath.

And how many complaints have actually been acted upon and resolved ? My guess is a big zero but open to any verifiable data to prove me wrong.

Did you really expect an instant response?

Everything takes time to do from scratch.

How many of those complaints were dealt with under the previous governor who probably did little to nothing, as he believed that with friends in high places, he was fireproof.

The election by the people of Bangkok using their votes for the first time in years proved him wrong.

5 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Did you really expect an instant response?

Everything takes time to do from scratch.

How many of those complaints were dealt with under the previous governor who probably did little to nothing, as he believed that with friends in high places, he was fireproof.

The election by the people of Bangkok using their votes for the first time in years proved him wrong.

Well that's ok then so what time frame do you think reasonable for that very first complainant to have his or her complaint looked into in order to give credence to the new governor's ambitions and statements  1 month, 3 months, 1 year ?

23 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well that's ok then so what time frame do you think reasonable for that very first complainant to have his or her complaint looked into in order to give credence to the new governor's ambitions and statements  1 month, 3 months, 1 year ?

Probably 1 day to change a traffic light bulb.

Why 1 day? The BMA needs to liase with the Dept whose responsibility for maintaining the lights come under. They in turn need to set up with the local office to get the job done.

Repairing pot holes can take weeks, depending on the number and size of the potholes, location, type of road, major, minor, quiet soi, expressway etc. The amount of traffic per hour, are diversions available, the weather, teams availability etc.

There are so many variables, it is not easy to lay down a timeline per task.

• Like 1

Yeah, couldn’t they have solved the complaints before being logged? Now they have 13,000 complaints in the system and an upset ThaiVisa forum member. Shall we give them another 5 hours before we demand a coup? 

• Haha 1