Buy Flight ticket at Phuket airport to Bangkok?

Hmunker

Hello

Its been a few years since I have been to Phuket airport.I might be back this month on an international flight and will want to decide on the day if I want to spend a few days holidays in Phuket or fly to Bangkok.What ticket offices would be available for me to buy next flight to Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi) either inside airport or just outside.

Also in the past had always used taxi or minibus to get from airport to Patong.I understand now there is a public bus.Is that ok to use?

Thanks

Edited by Hmunker

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Buy on internet

Thanks but it’s not what I really want to do.In all my visits to Thailand have up till now never used my bank card.Prefer to purchase things with cash or use my travellers cheques.

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Hmunker said:

Thanks but it’s not what I really want to do.In all my visits to Thailand have up till now never used my bank card.Prefer to purchase things with cash or use my travellers cheques.

So open a PayPal account or use a debit card, go to AirAsia,NOK, Thai smile etc and book a flight.

20 hours ago, Kildonan said:

100 bht Airport a/c bus. Runs regularly good service. 

Also recommend the Smart Bus.  If you're pressed for time it's not the fastest, but otherwise very nice.  It drops off/picks up at limited number of stops (basically one in a village/tambon, so only one stop in Patong) so you need to consider how you are going to get from the bus stop to your final destination.

Smart Bus information:

https://phuketsmartbus.com/

Edited by skatewash
  • Like 1