How to roll the perfect joint (cone).

There is probably a reason why people roll cone shaped joints but despite years of smoking on a daily basis I never found out what it is. If you are in a group and are passing it around I can see it makes sense but for solo smoking I found it too big , conspicuous and smokey. 

I preferred rolling little spliffs with standard rizlas ( green ) and very little tobacco....just enough to keep it alight. These could be smoked strolling down the street without sticking out like a hedonist after a snort of coke. Certainly did the job.

Each to his own I guess.

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, come on round, I provide the 'medicinal' smokes, you provide the beer and pizza!

Honey ... get the dog, load up the car, my back is acting up .... road trip ... :rasta:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2022 at 12:25 PM, Denim said:

There is probably a reason why people roll cone shaped joints but despite years of smoking on a daily basis I never found out what it is. If you are in a group and are passing it around I can see it makes sense but for solo smoking I found it too big , conspicuous and smokey. 

I preferred rolling little spliffs with standard rizlas ( green ) and very little tobacco....just enough to keep it alight. These could be smoked strolling down the street without sticking out like a hedonist after a snort of coke. Certainly did the job.

Each to his own I guess.

I was with you all the way...until you took that cheap shot at coke snorting hedonists ????

• Haha 1

1 green Rizla cut corner paper, no tobacco, cardboard filter..

With practice it's perfectly cylindrical. Very stealthy.

I guess the stealthy part is not so important anymore...

Edited by bobbin

It was always preferred to use as little paper as possible.

or just go to the Bong or Hot knives around the cooker.

Back in the day.

:stoner:

Ps I quit smoking 23 years ago and unfortunately pot had to go at the same time  as well. :sad:

Edited by Orinoco

1 hour ago, Orinoco said:

It was always preferred to use as little paper as possible.

or just go to the Bong or Hot knives around the cooker.

Back in the day.

:stoner:

Ps I quit smoking 23 years ago and unfortunately pot had to go at the same time  as well. :sad:

Hot knives around the cooker

Borstal or Colchester MCTC?

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Serious question, am I doing this wrong?

roll.jpg

I have a small pair of scissors I use for just that dilemma. Just got to chop it up a bit, no worries.

Love the fingernails by the way.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

If you're not growing your own, the prices they're selling it for, you need a 1 hit bong = no waste up in smoke :rasta:

150bht/gm where I am.

It'll be much cheaper than that when Maejo University have finished selling their 1000s female clones at 30bht/plant. I might even pop along tomorrow and buy 5 for the garden, not exactly a major loss if the rabbits eat them. The rabbits go mad for MJ leaves.

On 6/15/2022 at 8:20 PM, dingdongrb said:

I prefer a bong as it's a much cooler burn. And then there's vaping which is great as well.

That seems to be a big hassle rolling a cone shaped doobie illustrated in the OP. If I ever wanted a perfect joint I would ask my friend Jimmy. Jimmy was the best. He could roll a nice fatty while driving his old Rambler thru town. Do note, that Rambler was a 'three on a tree'.

and probably at some point ended up wrapped around a tree - 555

• Like 1
  • Sad 1