Mor Prom inter cert application

bkkexplorer

Hi, I'm using the More Prom app for applying a vaccination cert for traveling to Singapore (assuming I need one). I need it by the end of this week. Upon application in the app it says the booking time is 30th of June for pick up and and 29th, 30th June for QR application. Please do advise of what I should do to get it done by this week. thanks.

Required for going to Singapore is the following

For fully vaccinated visitors

We welcome all fully vaccinated visitors* to Singapore. No entry approvals, pre-departure tests, on-arrival tests and quarantine required.

*Fully vaccinated visitors and non-fully vaccinated children aged 12 and below will be allowed to enter Singapore

Your pre-departure checklist:

• Obtain proof of vaccination and upload vaccination certificate onto the Vaccination Check Portal
  • Secure tickets for any flight to Singapore
  • Download the TraceTogether app and register your profile
  • 3 days before departure: Submit SG Arrival Card and e-health declaration via the official and free e-service on the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website

Link: https://www.visitsingapore.com/travel-guide-tips/travel-requirements/

17 minutes ago, bkkexplorer said:

Cheers, It says I need the international vaccination cert. That's what I'm asking about.

Can't you take a screenshot of the Eurvaccination (from the Mor Prom App) and upload that?

In MorProm it's under Digital Health Pass  EU Digital Covid Certificate!

Edited by MJCM

1 minute ago, MJCM said:

Can't you take a screenshot of the vaccination (from the Mor Prom App) and upload that?

The furthest I got into the app is choosing the appointment date for QR or self pickup and both of them are on the 29th/30th June. I didn't select either and got out of the app and decided to ask for info here before proceeding.

For uploading,.. I do have the document given to me when I took the shot (issued at makeshift vaccine center at CAT near immigration CW) but some of it is in Thai and I don't think it would be recognized the same as a vaccine cert.

1 minute ago, bkkexplorer said:

The furthest I got into the app is choosing the appointment date for QR or self pickup and both of them are on the 29th/30th June. I didn't select either and got out of the app and decided to ask for info here before proceeding.

For uploading,.. I do have the document given to me when I took the shot (issued at makeshift vaccine center at CAT near immigration CW) but some of it is in Thai and I don't think it would be recognized the same as a vaccine cert.

Do you have MorProm?

If so, check UNDER Digital Health Pass  and then EU Digital Covid Certificate!

There is your certificate for the EU and also singapore!

This is how my MorProm shows it

covid.jpg.e4e490c74a069c9f4229aafc95dfcec0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Do you have MorProm?

If so, check UNDER Digital Health Pass  and then EU Digital Covid Certificate!

There is your certificate for the EU and also singapore!

This is how my MorProm shows it

covid.jpg.e4e490c74a069c9f4229aafc95dfcec0.jpg

Yes I have the app and did what you said and have the same window with QR code. It doesn't show my passport number and no entry for citizenship. It does have my name though and Thai ID number. If this is all needed then I'm set. Thank you for your time showing me, deeply appreciated. 

1 hour ago, bkkexplorer said:

Yes I have the app and did what you said and have the same window with QR code. It doesn't show my passport number and no entry for citizenship. It does have my name though and Thai ID number. If this is all needed then I'm set. Thank you for your time showing me, deeply appreciated. 

You can get the citizenship changed at your vaccination site mine shows it, passport number they weren’t sure about when I went but things could have changed as I went a couple months ago because of errors in the MorProm app

3 hours ago, MJCM said:

You can get the citizenship changed at your vaccination site mine shows it, passport number they weren’t sure about when I went but things could have changed as I went a couple months ago because of errors in the MorProm app

You mean go to the place where I got vaccinated to input my passport number and citizenship? It was a temp site, the CAT convention hall in CW. I don't think it's open for that anymore. 

The attached is the info shown on the app. Why does it say this QR code is under test?

I'd like to ask if anyone here has travelled just using the app from the phone for verification without hard copy. 

Screenshot_blacked02.png

Screenshot_blacked01.png

2 hours ago, bkkexplorer said:

...The attached is the info shown on the app. Why does it say this QR code is under test?...

The app is under test. Does this imply that there is no garantee that the information displayed by the app is correct?

Does Singapore not have its own app to verify the QR code displayed in the Mo Phrom app?

2 hours ago, bkkexplorer said:

Yes, saw that and it's what I currently have from the app, but not a hard copy as you can see and also under test which I don't understand why.

I posted the same pdf a while back ????

Just a suggestion try to make a screenshot with another Phone. And then try to print it out and see if you can scan the QR code from the Paper copy!

I think it's under test because if it fails when they scan it in Europe and then the Thais can say, it's under test :whistling:

11 hours ago, bkkexplorer said:

Yes, saw that and it's what I currently have from the app, but not a hard copy as you can see and also under test which I don't understand why.

What problem does the fact that you don't have a hard copy of your Covid-19 vaccination certificate create for you, given that the Singaporean authority prefers to see your digital certificate?

On 6/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, Puccini said:

What problem does the fact that you don't have a hard copy of your Covid-19 vaccination certificate create for you, given that the Singaporean authority prefers to see your digital certificate?

I guess old school mindset that hard copy is somehow more official. You're right and actually a good thing about the digital era, less paper is great! If only the yearly visa extensions would go this route.

As an alternative to the EU one (which should work in Singapore), on Mor Phrom go into "Digital Health Certificate" then "Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate".  Screenshot and print that would probably be enough, and if you scan the small QR code in the top right it'll show your MOPH record as further backup.