90 day online problem

I know there are numerous threads about this...

Trying to do the online report the system stops around the end of the 1st personal data page with the remark: PERMIT DATE OF YOUR PASSPORT MUST NOT OVERSTAY...

However I am only on the 135th day after the last retirement extension of 360 days ending in Jan 2023.

Any suggestions ecxept imm. visit or mail? Thanks.

One thing is for sure, whoever is responsible for the websites dealing with immigration needs to improve their skills.  No matter how many times I have tried 90 day reporting or TM30 I have never been successful.  I would say it was me but those problems have been voiced by numerous people in posts on this forum. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You are doing better than me......just tried to apply......but it says my email and password are wrong??????.......Tried to re-register but the CAPTCHA is blank so can't proceed any further????

Try refreshing the captcha. There is a circle with arrows to do it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Try refreshing the captcha. There is a circle with arrows to do it.

Cheers... first thing I tried......ended up clearing browser cache, closed down and restarted.....that has got me back in.

Once finished, I received a half filled-in copy of the paper version of the TM47 as a PDF......went back to the web page and it said "SUCCESS"......does this sound correct....am I done?

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Cheers... first thing I tried......ended up clearing browser cache, closed down and restarted.....that has got me back in.

Once finished, I received a half filled-in copy of the paper version of the TM47 as a PDF......went back to the web page and it said "SUCCESS"......does this sound correct....am I done?

That is first step by getting the application accepted. The next step is the approval and that will be a receipt for the report.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is first step by getting the application accepted. The next step is the approval and that will be a receipt for the report.

Brilliant.....received an email to say application received.

It just worries me that there was no need to tell them what my TM6 number is, or what visa I have .....but I assume they have that on their system......fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you using the new 90 day reporting site here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

After registering and doing a report there is only one page to complete.

I suspect you are using the mobile app that still has problems when doing it.

Hi UbonJoe, YES, that was it! Thanks a lot for years of help!

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Brilliant.....received an email to say application received.

It just worries me that there was no need to tell them what my TM6 number is, or what visa I have .....but I assume they have that on their system......fingers crossed.

After the application received email you should receive an approval email with your Receipt of Notification with next due date attached.

It is a lot simpler now and yes some information is not required, they have this on file already.

• Thanks 1

After successfully using it the first time - 2 day interim from application "success" to receiving the 2nd part of the form showing approval and date of next appointment.  Prior to that due date, I received an email reminding me it was due.  I logged in, completed the information, but this time it was only about 2 hours from submitting it and receiving the receipt (approval and next due date).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, soisanuk said:

After successfully using it the first time - 2 day interim from application "success" to receiving the 2nd part of the form showing approval and date of next appointment.  Prior to that due date, I received an email reminding me it was due.  I logged in, completed the information, but this time it was only about 2 hours from submitting it and receiving the receipt (approval and next due date).

Yes, they send advance notice of 90 days online report due.

I got mine at 1.00 am today for a June 30th due date.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

No, no worries about that. Even though the submitted form that you see shows a blank for the TM6, no problem.

That won't have anything to do with being rejected or approved.

Edited by rwilem
Spell
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

One thing is for sure, whoever is responsible for the websites dealing with immigration needs to improve their skills.  No matter how many times I have tried 90 day reporting or TM30 I have never been successful.  I would say it was me but those problems have been voiced by numerous people in posts on this forum. 

Yes, it give a lot like YOU!!!! A lot of others never had problems!!! ????

4 hours ago, rwilem said:

No, no worries about that. Even though the submitted form that you see shows a blank for the TM6, no problem.

That won't have anything to do with being rejected or approved.

thanks cuz, I was worried about this after doing my first ever 90 day report online today.

Yesterday, I'd just done my very first online 90 days reporting using the same link that Ubon Joe posted.  It's just been approved.  However when immigration changed the permission category of my previous non-imm 3 months ago and extended it for a year, I did ask them to put my address details into their 90 days reporting system at the same time as extending the permission of stay.  They did and stapled the receipt of notification into my passport.  As I thought you could only do the reporting online only after if you've already been to immigration to do your first 90 days report.  

Edited by Almudena