English Speaking Lawyer Ubon Ratchathani

JamesH

I am looking for an English speaking Lawyer in Ubon Ratchathani, primarily for the drafting of a basic will?  I have considered Isaan Lawyers but as they are based in Korat, would there be any problems with Probate in a Ubon Court when the time comes?. Would I be better using a local Lawyer?.

This Ubon lawyer speaks English and will notarise documents.

Mr Chat Wongsingha,

81-83 Srinarong Road, Ubon Ratchathani.

Telephone 045 245545, 045 245546, 045 245547, 081 8766293. Fax 045 245547

He charges an arm and a leg. To notarize my documents he usually charges 5,000 baht.

2 I don’t know this guy Found him on Facebook.

Good Evening to all Ubon Expats

During you stay or travel in Ubon, If you get in a trouble and need a lawyer. You can contact me.

I can help you to solve the problems, I hope you will enjoy your time to stay in our hometown.

Best Regards

Atty. Tony

KHUNSATAWAT.WIXSITE.COM

Home | Thongthai Inter Law And Notary Office

แปล รับรองเอกสาร โนตารี่พับลิค, รับว่าความทั่วราชอาณาจักร, คดีแพ่ง, คดีอาญา, คดีปกครอง ฯลฯ

3 I don’t know this lady. I can’t even open her website.

A New Legal Service Comes To Ubon Ratchatani.

Phuangphet Hall, after 18 years away, recently relocated back to her hometown of Ubon from Chiangmai with her family. Coinciding with this she also completed a Bachelor of Law degree (LL.B) through Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University. Prior to leaving Chiangmai she worked as an intern at Chiangmai Provisional Court and moreover was appointed as an accredited court interpreter (Eng to Thai) through the Thai Judiciary in Bangkok. During her final year of legal studies, Pet has been privileged to assist many new clients with legal counselling in both Chiangmai and in Ubon who have benefitted from her impressive legal knowledge and natural ability to communicate and establish rapport with other people whether the interaction is Thai to Thai or English to Thai. Her adept English language skill assuredly puts her English speaking clients well at ease.

Phuangphet (whose name in Thai means "Diamond") is now providing legal counselling services with the support of her Australian husband Russell and has just launched a website at diamondrussell.com using the trading name of "Diamond Russell Lawyers".

Diamond Russell Lawyers are located in Ubon Ratchatani and can provide local clients with support where clients require the fast and professional support of a qualified lawyer, interpreter or mediator. Services to clients in other parts of the Isaan region or in fact anywhere in Thailand are provided where telephone support and online document transfer can facilitate a suitable outcome such as might be the case for contract creation & revision, wills and prenuptials, general legal letters and company setup and registration.

Diamond Russell Lawyers offers a mobile legal consultation and support service so that clients can enjoy the convenience of meetings either in their home, at their workplace or any other venue of choice. Please feel welcome to visit the website at https://diamondrussell.com or message us via our Facebook page to arrange a free 15-20 minute consultation speaking directly with legal counsellor Phuangphet.

• 1 year later...