Cannabis Dispensary Hua Hin ?

Good = what ?

The overprice 4-5-600 baht a gram vendors (in the news), or 50 baht a bag vendor, not brick & mortar, and selling 'Squirrel Tail / Thai Sticks (not dipped)", and not in the news.   

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Good = what ?

The overprice 4-5-600 baht a gram vendors (in the news), or 50 baht a bag vendor, not brick & mortar, and selling 'Squirrel Tail / Thai Sticks (not dipped)", and not in the news.   

Dipped sticks?

Isn't that the same urban legend as they were grown in opium crop soil to increase potency?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Dipped sticks?

Isn't that the same urban legend as they were grown in opium crop soil to increase potency?

I used to smoke with a French guy that had opium oil to stroke into the joint papers.

Immediate high, no 15-20 minute wait. Exactly the same effect as Thai stick ........... it convinced me anyway, but up to you what you believe.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I used to smoke with a French guy that had opium oil to stroke into the joint papers.

Immediate high, no 15-20 minute wait. Exactly the same effect as Thai stick ........... it convinced me anyway, but up to you what you believe.

The TS we got sent in the 70s were definitely dipped.  Damn war came to an end and buddy got discharged ... major bummer.   That's when I went to 'Hash only' for about decade ... ????

• Like 2

• 3 months later...