Combined House Internet and Phone packages.

PFMills

At present the house has TOT 1000/500. My wife and I have AIS Fixxy 399 and Fixxy 449.

Am considering going to AIS for the house internet.

Was wondering if there was some sort of package to combine all. I am a very low user of phone minutes.

Am asking here before I go and see AIS.  tks

Most home internet packages come with a free sim card, just check the AIS website.

For the second sim card I'd recommend to buy a sim card that comes with a one year internet package on Shopee or Lazada, costs effectively 100-150 Baht per month, but you have to get a new phone number, you can't keep your old one.

AIS fibre mostly has a good reputation up here in Udon. I know a few people who have it and it's my option for a backup service to my current 3BB service. I don't know if AIS bundle their fiber with multiple phone SIM cards. The popular bundles seem to be home broadband, MESH Wi-Fi routers, cloud storage and their Playbox? Two offers I have seen recently are 400/50 Mbps for 399 baht/month (+tax) or 1000/300 Mbps for 599 baht/month (+tax). I think if you opt to accept their "free" installation/hardware, you can be locked into 12 or 24-month plans where they can re-charge for installation/equipment or cancel without refund if your circumstances change.

For info, I use 3BB fibre for home internet but I have a 90 baht/month (+tax) 2 Mbps unlimited data package on my AIS phone which is more than adequate when out and about. I don't stream anything other than audio apps like BBC Sounds or TuneIn or Radio X. That may be a cheaper option than their Fixxy if your roaming internet demand isn't a lot?

I used to have a DTAC 30-day 512 kbps unlimited internet add-on that was 300 baht/month (+tax) but I never came close to maxing out the monthly allowance unless I hot-spotted for the kids and they were either gaming or watching YouTubes.

It's a very dynamic market so best to check at the source or online. Sometimes you get special offers by SMS that are based on your personal usage and accounts status and otherwise don't appear on their website. You can also get special 'unpublished' offers by asking at their stores.

I don't know how good True is for internet in your area but you might want to check out True's Internet + SIM packages.  They have deals with either 5 or 15GB free cellular data, depending on price. You can also get 2GB free every day via the TrueID app, which gives you an additional 60GB free cellular data a month. 

I use True and the cellular data allowances more than cover all my phone call needs. Nearly everyone I talk to is on Line or Whatsapp and for those who aren't I use the True ID app. It allows free calls to any Thai mobile or landline number for a total of 60 minutes per month. If someone's a very low user of phone minutes they might never even need the full 60 minutes (I don't).

I don't think I've paid more than 20 Baht in total for phone calls in the last couple of years (I very, very occasionally make calls using the TrueMove service when I'm in a real hurry and can't be bothered with the app).

All the deals except the 299 Baht a month one include a TrueID TV box as well, FWIW.

Of course if the True Internet service is not good where you are, it may not be a viable option for you.