reliable visa agent for extension in Hua Hin?

Can you recommend a reliable visa agent in Hua Hin for extensions (via PM to me)?  

Not a hobbyist agent, but someone who knows the IO and the required paperwork. To make it a quick visit that does not extend over 2 or 3 days of repeated visits because of unexpected demands for additional paperwork like landlord's birth certificate, water bills etc. 

Loan not required. I meet the money-in-bank requirement. I only need someone who knows the bureaucratic requirements about as well as the IO does and can talk to both the IO and me.

It is such a simple procedure, why involve the costs of an agent? There are enough lists of requirements and it can all be done and stamped within 30 minutes.

Basically 12 months of bank statements which can be obtained the day before. ( You may well need to order these in advance as 12 months and 6 months in order to be totally up to date depending where you bank.)  Copies of your passport pages, TM6,  yellow book/proof of address, map of your address, TM7 and TM8 if re-entry permit needed. Along with 2 passport size photos. You can collate all this info ready for your visit in the days before.

And I believe you can now book your appointment time at Hua HIn which makes life even easier. I shall be doing this when I go for my extension in Nov.

It 
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

It seems as though you are pretty familiar with your options, but I include a couple of points, just in case.

First, depending on your nationality, you might be able to get an income letter from your embassy. If so, many immigration offices do not need bank account information.

If the lack of a bank account is your only problem, and you can easily satisfy financial requirements, opening a bank account is possible, though a lot harder than in the past. See if a branch used to dealing with foreigners can be tempted to allow you to open a savings account based on your offer to buy an accident insurance policy from them if you do. While not in Hua Hin, I have succeeded in helping a friend open a Bangkok Bank account on this basis. The policy cost around 3,000 baht, and was not totally wasted given various dangers that exist in this country.