renew retirement visa and reentry visa

11 hours ago, Soda Soda said:

Visas cannot be extended. Permissions to stay can.

If the OP has basic understanding of difference between a visa and permission to stay, it is OK to call it a retirement visa. But unfortunately 80% posters in this forum don't have that basic knowledge. 

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, Soda Soda said:

Visas cannot be extended. Permissions to stay can.

OP wants to extend, meaning he/she already has it. Since there is no such thing as a retirement visa, I'd say he/she is talking about a retirement extension. You seem new on this forum, welcome, please be assured that we have heard this comment a zillion times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Archie Baker said:

Go to the immigration website (English) and it details exactly what paper work you need and the cost of  a renewal and multi entry visa. 

That it may, BUT each  Immigration Office has their own requirements which may differ as to what type of document they may accept.  To get more accurate information, it helps if the poster states which Immigration Office they will be using which may result  in a response from someone who has used that particular Office for the same purpose(s). 

Edited by soisanuk
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, soisanuk said:

it helps if the poster states which Immigration Office they will be using

Indeed.

I posted this at the start.....

"Which immigration office "

No response from OP and in fact zero contribution to thread.

Every office has its own "rules".

There is no one list fits all 

• Like 1

As said Where ? I will post the list from Trat province which to my Knowledge seems to be the strictest rules of all provinces. You can apply one month before. Your witness must attend when applying and be there on the home visit. on a side note when I had my home visit he came an hour early and my witness was busy at work so they accepted another one also he wanted someone else there to take his photos ????

869393066_RETIREVISA.thumb.JPG.e42c3dc1a9eada8d116f620da04ba1d0.JPG

• Like 1