90 days report online

Hi everyone,

I just did my 90 days report online for the first time.

So i fill what need to be fill and send the application. 

All went well apparently. 

I received an confirmation email back with a TM47 inside filed already except the TM6 and the visa type. 

Surprise because the application itself didn't have the TM6 option as well as visa type box.

What should i do with it?

Do i need to print it out and send it to immigration or all is ok for now ?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

after submission I received an e-mail containing a PDF file with a filled in TM47, following day received another e-mail with a PDF containing my receipt, it's this part you need to print off to keep in your passport.

Thank you so much. So now, i got nothing to do right ? Just wait their email with a receipt, correct ?

Thanks

Edited by jeff270476

40 minutes ago, jeff270476 said:

Do i need to print it out

I do nothing. 

The receipt is in your phone.

Take a screenshot.

You do not require printout of receipt of 90 report unless you are applying for eg a residence certificate etc

• Like 1

It does work compare to the old one they even 15 days prior send you a reminder email. 

Second time I never got a return email with the attached new TM47 I like to print them out and attached to PP,  but second time after days nothing so I went back into the website check status and it was there approved. 

Now it's my turn, I guess.  My 90-day report, the third in a row in the new system, has been rejected.  I'm not surprised as I did my retirement extension in early May with a new passport, and I guess the database has, as in the past, not been updated.  I seem to remember one member in another thread saying that he just kept on submitting until perhaps somebody took notice and checked the database, and finally got approval.  I've just sent off a second submission to see what happens.

Other than arranging for an in-person submission at CW, does anybody have any ideas, suggestions, or experiences that might be worthwhile considering?  The report due date is July 3, so I have just shy of 2 weeks to try the system before giving up and going out to CW.  Sigh!  

Edited by bokeh
I just found a follow up email that said "Data not found.". No further explanation.

6 hours ago, jeff270476 said:

Thanks Will but that didn't anwser my question. Like i said, i have received a pdf with my info in it except the visa type and the tm6 filled....And i have no clue what to do with it. 

you will get an email with a TM 47 report completed, after they approve that they will send you another email with the form you save in your passport, usually within 24 hours at the most

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Just done the same....all good.....received a pdf after less than a day saying all done and dusted.

Will print pdf and keep in my passport......IT WORKS!!!!

My last two 90 day applications were excepted and approved the same day, this latest one has been pending since Monday, if it's not done by Friday it looks like a trip into the office as it expires on Sunday [I do have another 7 days after that if I go in person] but I prefer to get it done prior to expiry.

Same info with no changes..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bokeh said:

Now it's my turn, I guess.  My 90-day report, the third in a row in the new system, has been rejected.  I'm not surprised as I did my retirement extension in early May with a new passport, and I guess the database has, as in the past, not been updated.  I seem to remember one member in another thread saying that he just kept on submitting until perhaps somebody took notice and checked the database, and finally got approval.  I've just sent off a second submission to see what happens.

Other than arranging for an in-person submission at CW, does anybody have any ideas, suggestions, or experiences that might be worthwhile considering?  The report due date is July 3, so I have just shy of 2 weeks to try the system before giving up and going out to CW.  Sigh!  

Ubonjoe can correct me if this is wrong but I'm pretty sure the first 90 day report after receipt of a new passport has to be done in person.

14 minutes ago, kinyara said:

Ubonjoe can correct me if this is wrong but I'm pretty sure the first 90 day report after receipt of a new passport has to be done in person.

There is really no requirement to do it in person if you have had your stamps transferred to the new passport. Your local immigration office would have your new passport number in their database that they can check.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

There is really no requirement to do it in person if you have had your stamps transferred to the new passport. Your local immigration office would have your new passport number in their database that they can check.

You're right of course but is that the case in practice ?. I do seem to remember from the initial announcement of the updated app posted on here it specifically said that the first report after receiving a new passport had to be done in person. It would explain why the poster in question has had his application rejected.

Only other thing I can think of is remembering to change the date his visa expires on the form, as he mentions just renewing his retirement visa 

I did mine yesterday and I always click the autofill but luckily remembered before submission to change the visa expiry date since I did my visa renewal last month.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:26 AM, jeff270476 said:

Thanks Will but that didn't anwser my question. Like i said, i have received a pdf with my info in it except the visa type and the tm6 filled....And i have no clue what to do with it. 

No problem. If approved your receipt/next due date page will still have those two fields blank, but all is good, it's not an issue.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did not work for me, I had to go and do it in person, (to late for mail) and the first time they even forgot to update the system with my new Passport number so I didn't work online the second time also. I did it in person and they say Sorry they forgot to update. Next time can do online. I got an error saying that no previous report was found with my new passport number.