Pattaya to Bangkok by Post

roger101

I need to send a 4k parcel to Bangkok. I am having great trouble in finding how much it will cost. Kerry's website only shows the list of provinces in Thai although main page is English. And trying to find info on Thai post is almost impossible because everything relates to international shipping.

The parcel is a sealed unit UPS and needs to go to their depot in Bangkok for battery replacement. If it's too much to send I'll just order a new one instead.

Anybody have any info that would help.

On a slightly different but related topic, anybody know how to dispose or a 4k UPS safely.

6 hours ago, roger101 said:

The manufacturer states that the sealed unit can only be accessed by their trained staff. I must admit I can't see anyway to open it.

Yes you could be right, but with my UPS I just looked up the service manual and it told me how to open the case and change the battery. ????

10 hours ago, carlyai said:

Yes you could be right, but with my UPS I just looked up the service manual and it told me how to open the case and change the battery. ????

When I opened mine to do that I was a little concerned that it appeared unsafe and now manage without one.