Applying for re-entry permit with Non-O Marriage Visa at CW or Suvarnabhumi?

I have a Non-O Marriage Visa valid until April next year. Am planning to apply for a multiple re-entry permit to facilitate my travels in and out of Thailand in the coming months. Anyone has any "recent" experience in applying for a re-entry permit - is it easier to aply for the permit at Chaeng Wattanc or at Suvarnabhumi airport?

As @DrJack54says, do it at the airport. Very easy and the last 3 times since Nov 2021 I've not waited longer than 5 minutes (didn't do multi as for me it would have wasted 1,800 due to visa renewal). Advise complete application at home with picture attached before going. Simply go to the office and handover passport, application and payment. Take a seat and the officer will bring out to you once done. Then line up to get your exit stamp as normal.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Small typo.

It's 1000 single and 3800 multiple.

Thanks. I got 2 single reentry permits on my old extension at a cost of 2,000 Baht. If I had got a multiple reentry on the old extension of stay I would have wasted 1,800 Baht (being the difference in cost) before getting the new extension. A reentry permit is only valid until the current permitted stay expiry. 

• Like 1