3Bb already offline Lotus's south area....

david555

No internet by 3BB

Confirmed by 3BB office at Theprasit Keha building.....after that stormy night that also Tv cable affected and made electricity off for that whole night...

Anyone more news on when internet back availble ?

2 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Try call them, they would be able to give you an answer.

I was there and they said in Thinglish 3bb internet connection popped .....????

Was at their local office again and they contact main office ....seems they are waiting to electricity company to come solve ...( lines..? Or other )

Waiting to eachother can take long time in Thailand...????

32 minutes ago, david555 said:

I was there and they said in Thinglish 3bb internet connection popped .....????

So why did you think someone on here would have a better answer to what their office gave you?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

So why did you think someone on here would have a better answer to what their office gave you?

Some might having same problem .....so knowing how big the problem is ...which area(s) affected ....

Good to see you are not connected by 3BB Or else you would probably asking same as i do....????

My internet and cable TV went off in Jomtien Tuesday night through Wednesday mid afternoon. Apparently it was reported on Thai TV that a few transformers blew up along Thepprasit Road, not sure if it was roadwork cabling related.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coconut Crab said:

Soi Khao Noi.  Both my AIS FTH and my 3BB VDSL collapsed on Tuesday morning. AIS was back up again early afternoon.  Decided I was going to harass 3BB until I received the truth about continued failure of service and after 6 calls over the past two days finally received the information - whether correct or not - that PEA had severed cables during their mass Boonsampan cable clear-up over Monday / Tuesday and that they were now in the process of correcting their error, presumably with a soldering iron, and that once they had completed this then 3BB would be able to reconnect their customers. Chose to leave it there as the reasons given over the previous calls could not be squared with common sense but having seen numerous tonnes (literally) of coiled cables holding up traffic on Boonsampan on Monday, it seemed to be the most plausible answer.

On the burning question as to when 3BB would be able to restart their service I received the most honest answer of the week; "I don't know".

I regret i paid already online 3 days ago for my next month 3 bb. ☹️

Now using a Ais package 9 Gb for 15 day for 150 baht as emergancy solution .

Thanks for the info . still some helpfull posters are around here ...

So...still hope for humanity ...????????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

Personally I use 3bbb service for over 10 year got a fiber optic service over those year service has been excellent not often is the service down out here off Soi Siam when it is I call their line transfer to English tell them the problem worse case has only been a few hours provide a SMS message back when problem is fixed. 

On 6/23/2022 at 4:56 PM, ozimoron said:

Mine has been offline since Tuesday in the Pattaya Klang area. I called for the second time today and they said the issue was fixed externally but they had to reset my router remotely which hasn't happened yet.

From today 30 June midday by surprise  3BB Is back online Theprasit/ lotus area to internet use, after a week OFFLINE   ....no sms message working no sorry's or appologies ....just after checking as every half day as usual by myself  ....????for the next 3BB failure ????

7 hours ago, david555 said:

From today 30 June midday by surprise  3BB Is back online Theprasit/ lotus area to internet use, after a week OFFLINE   ....no sms message working no sorry's or appologies ....just after checking as every half day as usual by myself  ....????for the next 3BB failure ????

My 3BB connection was finally fixed yesterday (29th) after being off since last Tuesday (21st). This in East Pattaya (Khao Noi). Also had a couple of days down the previous week. Many phone calls, little info except this Monday when they indicated the main problem was fixed on Sunday but an engineer needed to come and fix the house connection. No idea why a house visit was needed as it was working fine before the big break (PEA fault per 3BB). Took some time for the engineers to get the connection working. No idea why. Just happy it is back

Since then have had at least 3 calls asking if all now OK. Was fine with the 1st call but after 3 it gets a bit wearing. Have requested a credit for the down time. Not holding my breath, but did pay for additional data from my Truemobile link as a Hotspot. So will keep pushing for that just out of principle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PPGuy said:

My 3BB connection was finally fixed yesterday (29th) after being off since last Tuesday (21st). This in East Pattaya (Khao Noi). Also had a couple of days down the previous week. Many phone calls, little info except this Monday when they indicated the main problem was fixed on Sunday but an engineer needed to come and fix the house connection. No idea why a house visit was needed as it was working fine before the big break (PEA fault per 3BB). Took some time for the engineers to get the connection working. No idea why. Just happy it is back

Since then have had at least 3 calls asking if all now OK. Was fine with the 1st call but after 3 it gets a bit wearing. Have requested a credit for the down time. Not holding my breath, but did pay for additional data from my Truemobile link as a Hotspot. So will keep pushing for that just out of principle.

21 june...  as all the same for me ...some lines cut probably in some main boxes or lines cut by the spaghetti cables clean up ....

I used AIS by mobile pack 150 baht for 15 days 15GB....still valid for some 5 days now

• Like 1