90 days online at the Buriram Office

Has any one been able to get an online 90 days report accepted by the Buriram office since the new system has been deployed?

The first one I did got rejected two or three weeks after my application, well after I eventually reported in person. The second one seems to be going the same way. Looks as if no one picked them up and the system flags them as rejected after a given period of time. May be BRR IO wants people to come to their brand new office, which looks a bit empty at times.

A real shame as the old system was perfect in that reports were approved within seconds.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes. I submitted mine on Friday and it was approved on Monday. This is my third successful online 90 day report using the "new" system @ Buriram.

May I ask if you do a lot of domestic travel? Stay at hotels where foreign tourists would stay?

17 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Has any one been able to get an online 90 days report accepted by the Buriram office since the new system has been deployed?

Are you sure you are entering the correct and required info when completing the application.

The smallest thing can lead to a rejection. 

Did you enter your full name. Some immigration offices will reject one if you do not do it.

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

May I ask if you do a lot of domestic travel? Stay at hotels where foreign tourists would stay?

Not really. Before covid-19 hit, me & Mrs MD used to visit Pattaya 6-7 times a year and stay in Soi Buakhao. Only went once last year and so far this year, we haven't been anywhere at all.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes. I submitted mine on Friday and it was approved on Monday. This is my third successful online 90 day report using the "new" system @ Buriram.

Could you please share the link for new system or how should I access? 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you enter your full name. Some immigration offices will reject one if you do not do it.

I fill in Surname, First name and Middle name. The TM47 print out shows them as First, Middle, Surname, while the last Receipt of notification shows Surname, First, Middle.

Also @Mutt Daeng hasn't travelled much, while I have been in half a dozen of places that have probably submitted a TM30.

I am gonna ask the Mrs to revive her TM30 online account.

Edited by Boomer6969

29 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

I fill in Surname, First name and Middle name. The TM47 print out shows them as First, Middle, Surname, while the last Receipt of notification shows Surname, First, Middle.

Also @Mutt Daeng hasn't travelled much, while I have been in half a dozen of places that have probably submitted a TM30.

I am gonna ask the Mrs to revive her TM30 online account.

When we do travel, we generally stay in hotels that don't submit a TM30. The missus checks in with her ID so they don't see my passport. When we do stay at a place that asks for my passport, I submit a TM30 online via the section 38 app when we return home. I know the rules changed re: TM30's and submitting a TM30 is probably not required in this case, but I try to avoid potential situations which could arise later due to NOT submitting a TM30. We are all aware of the general lack of consistency in Thailand, where different offices, and indeed different officers, can interpret things differently.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to the IO early this morning, and the lady at the reception told us that indeed the "system" wasn't fully operational in Buriram as well as some other provinces. It  seems they are "working on it".  

This might be only a weak excuse as some people can get it to work, they are probably just to "tired" to analyse their data to pinpoint the issues.

I think this is one of the feeble excuses used when someone who is asked a question doesn't know the answer and is afraid of losing face by admitting it. I would persevere if I was you and maybe the next officer processing your report will give a different outcome.