All Seasons Travel

Mighty Mouse

All Seasons Travel 038-429-347/723-360-2 111/4 Moo 10, S. Pattaya Rd.

Can some kind person give me the email contact address for All Seasons Travel? (Opposite Friendship Supermarket.) Maybe you have their card in your wallet or purse.

It will save me having to phone them from Australia.

:o

Can some kind person give me the email contact address for All Seasons Travel? (Opposite Friendship Supermarket.) Maybe you have their card in your wallet or purse.

It's:

[email protected]

Cheers

Mobi

All seasons email address is: [email protected]

Although they are not so good at replying to emails, they do eventually but usally takes a few days!!!

Mighty Mouse: Don't you have any of those very cheap phone lines in Oz? I can phone the UK from Pattaya for 7 baht a minute- which is cheap! If you use Skype you can phone ordinary landline numbers very cheaply indeed (to UK from Pattaya 2p a minute). Just a thought.

Mighty Mouse: Don't you have any of those very cheap phone lines in Oz?

Yes, we use a cheap phone card to call relatives/friends in Thailand, but I prefer email contact to arrange travel. That way I can keep a record of prices.

I'm in the process of contacting a number of travel agents in Pattaya for quotes and I believe that All Seasons usually give the best quotes. :o

Yes, we use a cheap phone card to call relatives/friends in Thailand, but I prefer email contact to arrange travel. That way I can keep a record of prices.

I'm in the process of contacting a number of travel agents in Pattaya for quotes and I believe that All Seasons usually give the best quotes. :o

Hey MM,

I have also used All Seasons Travel, but IMHO, you can't beat the Business Air Cente, Business Inn Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11, BKK., Atten: Khun Sangchan, email: [email protected] phone: 022557155-8.

Khun Sangchan speaks good English and always responds promptly to email enquiries. I was put on to them some years ago, and they always have the best prices and are very efficient. I doubt you'd be disappointed.

(BTW I even got my tickets to the lovely OZ from her!!, and also BTW, if you recall, I also got my wife's visa OK :D )

Hey MM,

I have also used All Seasons Travel, but IMHO, you can't beat the Business Air Cente, Business Inn Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11, BKK., Atten: Khun Sangchan, email: [email protected] phone: 022557155-8.

Khun Sangchan speaks good English and always responds promptly to email enquiries. I was put on to them some years ago, and they always have the best prices and are very efficient. I doubt you'd be disappointed.

(BTW I even got my tickets to the lovely OZ from her!!, and also BTW, if you recall, I also got my wife's visa OK :D )

Mobi,

Thanks for the info. I have already emailed a couple of travel agent contacts. I'm looking for some good air fare prices to travel to Hong Kong in September as well as some hotel deals.

I will be arriving in LOS on the 11th of September just before midnight and heading straight down to Pattaya. I want to be on the Hong Kong flight two days later, so picking up tickets from Bangkok before the flight will be very difficult.

Hopefully these tickets will be E Tickets and waiting at the airline counter, or if not I might be able to arrange for them to be posted to me in Oz.

This is why I preferred to deal with a Pattaya based travel agent as I will have time to collect the tickets (if I need to) from them.

Thankfully I still have plenty of time to shop around.