Returning to thailand with just 1 blank page in passport left?

As anyone entered thailand recently with say an - E-visa Tourist Visa with 1 blank page of passport left.........or a VoA with just 1 passport page left

I think it states you need 2 pages for TV but ................VoA? One stamp + Extension would only take up one page

It may be possible with a e visa.

If you qualify for a 15 day visa on arrival you might not have enough room since it requires about a full page for it.

If you actually mean a 30 day visa exempt entry you would have enough room.

Do you have any pages that are only partially used?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Quicker to get passport renewed at Trendy-7w than the UK 11w. Also Trendy more reliable as they instruct the Indian passport makers directly so no problem with the millions of backlog at the UK PO.

Not true. I went to the post office on the 7th June and they did everything. I had a message this morning from tnt saying my new passport will be delivered today.. Less than 3 weeks... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Quicker to get passport renewed at Trendy-7w than the UK 11w. Also Trendy more reliable as they instruct the Indian passport makers directly so no problem with the millions of backlog at the UK PO.

All passports requests from overseas are processed at the International Passport Office in Liverpool UK including Thailand.

57 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

All passports requests from overseas are processed at the International Passport Office in Liverpool UK including Thailand.

Yep, we Brits needing new passports are all in the same boat when it comes to HMPO's bungling incompetence.

I only hope for his sake that the OP isn't a fellow Brit!

Edited by OJAS