Submarine purchase deal with China ongoing, Thai PM confirms

snoop1130

pray tell, what are the Thai's going to do with a submarine? and whatever happened to the never sail aircraft carrier that was suposed to be used? no aircraft for the carrier and I do not remember it ever sailing anywhere.  Only in Thailand!

• Like 1

Australia- buying nuclear powered subs from the US - threatened by China that we are now a nuclear target (despite not being armed with nuclear weapons). 

Thailand- buying their subs from China - staying aligned with the CCP.  Just like their COVID vaccines early on - made in China.  Everything to appease the CCP and ensure when war eventually occurs they won't be invaded (well ... good luck with that).  Will Thailand also declare war on the West (like in WWII when Japan occupied Thailand)?  I can see a future of war with interned expats stuffed into camps awaiting their organs to be removed for Chinese citizens. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O’Cha said that the purchase deal of submarines with China was ongoing

So is his promise to stop corruption..

lets hope it takes just as long.

• Like 2

Dear Prime Minister, I support you and your government's desire to purchase (a) submarine(s) for coastal defense... But from the Chinese... Really???  Talk to France, they're probably looking for a country to replace the Australian deal and they won't come with a remote shut down and spy package.

• Like 1

Where is this phantom enemy they would need submarines for? It’s like the hi-tech fighter planes they own….for what? The only country that could be a threat is China….and they could buy the country cheaper than fighting Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Where is this phantom enemy they would need submarines for? It’s like the hi-tech fighter planes they own….for what? The only country that could be a threat is China….and they could buy the country cheaper than fighting Thailand.

A second thought (after the first thought only business/money/bribes related) might be to play an allied force in the upcoming war for the South China Sea / Taiwan. I expect this to happen.

• Sad 1

Kick out Prayut and his fellow bunch of Gangsters from Government House and the order will most likely get cancelled; causing extreme ebarassment to him and his Cohorts, as they would all have to pay back the contents of the huge Brown Envelopes they recieved !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1