Tm30 and 90 day report on Koh Samui

Hi there, just a couple of questions about change of address and 90 day report in person

called to do the first 90 report in person as required

guy that issues tickets, looked at my passport and told me I cannot do my 90 day there, I must drive back to Pattaya to do it, as that is where I got my retirement visa from

is this correct ?

I’ve done my 90 days in a different province before while travelling

TM30, change of address 

I then asked if I could do a Tm 30 change of address from Pattaya to Koh Phangan

tried to show him copies of the landlords house book, I d card and rental agreement

he refused to look at them and just said NO

when I asked why he started tapping at a paper I have never seen before

after refusing to tell me what or why, I got told by French man that I must put an app on my phone, find this paper, print it off and then come back with it

when I then asked immigration if that is every thinking , he said no, I need landlord

i told him he cannot travel, and that I have the relevant paperwork,  ut when I offered it to him he frufused to look , threw them back at me and told me to leave

my question is

what is this paper that they want, which I have never seen or needed in any other offices ?

and why would I need to have the landlord there when I have the correct papers .?

thanks for any help

PS. I gave up , caught the boat back after a wasted day and decided to post to an agent instead

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you moved permanently to Koh Phangan? 

If not then your best option is to your 90 day report online. You can apply/register to do a 90 using it.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login 

Thanks but isn’t the first one to be done in person, then the others online ?

have done online before, but it never allows me to use online until after the first one is reported in person 

32 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Thanks but isn’t the first one to be done in person, then the others online ?

have done online before, but it never allows me to use online until after the first one is reported in person 

You did not mention you had never done a 90 day report.

The reason the first report cannot be done online is that immigration has no record of you doing a 90 day report before.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You did not mention you had never done a 90 day report.

The reason the first report cannot be done online is that immigration has no record of you doing a 90 day report before.

Sorry, I thought that I had, when I stated I that I called to do my 1st report in person

but is it correct that I should return to the immigration office that issued my annual visa ?

Thanks 

Just now, Joinaman said:

Sorry, I thought that I had, when I stated I that I called to do my 1st report in person

but is it correct that I should return to the immigration office that issued my annual visa ?

Thanks 

Maybe I’m missing something, but having been in Thailand for 7 years now, with a NOn o retirement visa every year, with 90 day reports , with re entry permits,  how can they not have records of me being here ?

and surely it makes no difference if it’s done online as against in person, it’s still recorded somewhere 

56 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

You do not have to return to the office where you applied for the extension. But you will have to change your address to where you are staying now. Ask your landlord to complete the TM30 report.

If you plan on returning to Pattaya you would have to change your address back to there.