Pattaya residents urge tourist police to take action against foreign motorbike racers in Soi Yensabai area

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — The Pattaya News reporters revisited Soi Yensabai yesterday, June 29th, to acquire residents’ comments about a group of foreign motorbike racers causing noise and disturbances in Soi Yensabai on June 28th.

According to a motorbike taxi driver, Somwang (last name withheld), these foreign racers had just returned after Thailand’s reopening to tourists. He stated that the racers started gathering from the evening to midnight and sometimes into the next morning. They also drove around in groups and often ignored the traffic laws and none wore helmets, Somwang said.

Another interviewee, Ad, who sold flower garlands in the area, told The Pattaya News reporters that the racers usually drove around residential areas and disturbed sleeping residents. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/30/pattaya-residents-urge-tourist-police-to-take-action-against-foreign-motorbike-racers-in-soi-yensabai-area/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, webfact said:

foreign motorbike racers causing noise and disturbances in Soi Yensabai

This has been happening for many years, covid quietened down things when the boarders were closed but now the floodgates have opened, new Thai/Saudi relationship etc. 

Expect more of this bad behavior. 

I'm OK, I invested heavily in Arab Town recently after reading all the news reports, the dividends are paying well for me. ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 6/30/2022 at 11:11 AM, Simple Jack said:

"They also drove around in groups and often ignored the traffic laws and none wore helmets"

Teapot calling the kettle black much?

Oh simple Jack..

i live off yensabai in a dead end. i would probably be walking in yensabai every day.

the behaviour of these people is dangerous. Excessive speed in a thai soi will result in

injury to others, not the riders. i see them every day. accelerate to 80kper hour. brake .

turn around at yensabai mansion, go back. repeat.  i hope something is done.