My exalted Thai Wife - Update

ChrisKC

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Hi Chris,

Congratulations to your wife.

She sound like quite a lady and she has obviously earned her award.

One of the best feelings in the world is true pride for your chosen one, enjoy and revel in it.

I hope that Jeab's big day goes well.

Thank you for your kind comments As a matter of interest, she is not my wife because of her education and awards. She is kind, thoughtful, considerate, respectful, honest, very unselfish, loving, nice and naughty sometimes and a thoroughly good woman whose friends and students admire her as I do. She sings in the shower and when she is cooking. Jeab is happy and so am I.

53 minutes ago, Jerno said:

And how did mere mortal you snag an exalted one as your wife?

You are right, I am mere mortal and not exalted at all. But she loves me for the way I love her, treat her, respect her and am completely honest and reliable and easy to get on with. My knowledge of the world is far greater than hers and use it to help her and us make life's decisions. I am a good man for her - she tells me and shows me every day. In her eyes, I am right for her. That helps me feel really nice and both of us together make for a peaceful and happy life!

Congratulations to your wife for all the well deserved, hard earned accolades.....

Thailand has many women worthy of distinction.....In truth, the Thai women are the heart and backbone of the nation....

Thank you for sharing with your uplifting post.....The pride that comes through positive accomplishment is the most satisfying.....

Good on both of you.....

Edit - the bold print somehow magically inserted itself....?

Edited by pgrahmm

My 'wife/partner' does not have any educational distinctions except that she walked to school in bare feet, but she has ALL the qualities this lady in the post has. 12 years and still at it!

Oh yes, I met her in a bar down in old Soho.....no sorry, Pattaya.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

You are right, I am mere mortal and not exalted at all. But she loves me for the way I love her, treat her, respect her and am completely honest and reliable and easy to get on with. My knowledge of the world is far greater than hers and use it to help her and us make life's decisions. I am a good man for her - she tells me and shows me every day. In her eyes, I am right for her. That helps me feel really nice and both of us together make for a peaceful and happy life!

Sorry but I think I want to vomit!  ????????

• Haha 1

I love my wife too.

Great cook , great humor , very kind and thoughtful . Kindness is her surname. Good gardener , <deleted> at housework , ( gives me something to do she says )  Dances with an elderly folk dance troupe at government functions , weddings and temple fairs. We don't tread on each others shirt tails but rarely spend a day apart . 20 happy years together with never a serious argument .  

Prior to her went through many women so when you strike gold you know it. 

But her most outstanding quality is being able to put up with me even though our financial circumstances were even stevens from the get go.

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1