New Omicron Subvariants Will Spread Across Thailand Shortly

webfact

BA.4 has escaped immunity.  The antigens for earlier variants are not effective in stopping it.  There is a large wave of hospitalizations and deaths in NSW (Australia.)  Most of the victims had three or four shots.  The antigens that people who have recovered from earlier variants carry are not effective in stopping BA.4 and BA.5.   In the words of Dr. Fauci, who was sickened twice, there was "an immune escape."   In Dr. Fauci's case, although he recovered once, he was soon sickened again.  It seems that reinfection is a feature of BA.4 & BA.5.  Pfizer is supposedly working on a vaccine to protect against the new variants.   Many people in Thailand will probably get one of the new variants.  I wish that I weren't so old.  I'm taking my vitamin D and wearing my mask and hoping that I won't have bad symptoms when I get it.

• Like 1

Alternative media is reporting that the mRNA vaccine may fix the antibody response so that the immune system cannot properly respond to variants. Apparently, this may have messed up the typical natural cycle whereby viruses decline in virulence over time. They are predicting that there is a high risk of a more deadly version emerging affecting the mRNA vaccinated. Make of that what you will, ravings of a madman or whatever, but for those interested Jacob Dreizin has a video outlining his concerns on the Rumble platform (obviously would be banned on YouTube).

19 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

I know 8 people that have had it in the last two weeks.

Missus was pretty rough. I'm one day in. Chills, weakness...worst part is the blinding headache.

I had it about 2 weeks ago after visiting friends in London. I had the same symptoms as you except for the blinding headache. In addition, I had a slight runny nose (not constant or anything), but mostly a hacking cough and spewing up phlegm combined with chills and fatigue. It wasn't that bad; mild would be my own definition of the experience. It only lasted 5 days max, but I could still get about with ease when I had it. Just for the record, I'm aged sixty and not particularly fit.

Different Flu shot every year (I don't do that)....so a new Flu variant every year.

COVID, new variant every year.

We need to avoid the elephant in the room and party like it's 1999.

well, until you get sick..............then do nothing like it's 8000 BC.   and stay home.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Senior Player said:

I had it about 2 weeks ago after visiting friends in London. I had the same symptoms as you except for the blinding headache. In addition, I had a slight runny nose (not constant or anything), but mostly a hacking cough and spewing up phlegm combined with chills and fatigue. It wasn't that bad; mild would be my own definition of the experience. It only lasted 5 days max, but I could still get about with ease when I had it. Just for the record, I'm aged sixty and not particularly fit.

Lab leaks of viral pathogens  are a bit ch. 

On 7/2/2022 at 6:17 AM, DogNo1 said:

Most of the victims had three or four shots. 

Perhaps therein lies the rub ????

As for below Of course they are

On 7/2/2022 at 6:17 AM, DogNo1 said:

Pfizer is supposedly working on a vaccine to protect against the new variants.  

Edited by mania
  • Like 2