Help Needed For Accounting

Hi

I badly need to receive from you guys some suggestions regarding accounting services companies in Thailand.

I own a small trading company in Bangkok and I'm facing big problems with the employees, mainly in the admin area. They are not reliable, they are lazy, they make many mistakes, than leave the company.

The salary I always paid is higher than the average one, but english speaking people seem to be like gold in Bangkok, and the few ones (which are not working in Nana or Soicowboy) change company every 8-10 months getting always better pay.

I decided to outsource the G/L to an external company, but the one I found is not good. Poor english, not matching deadlines, not professional.

Please help me suggesting some companies which provide services for VAT, General Ledger, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet preparation,

cheers

I got my accountant from Jobees.com, excellent English, VAT and Blue Corner no problem.

The again i am a good interviewer as i am a qualified chartered accountant but cannot practice in Thailand. :o

Angie

Hi

I know a Thai Lady with over 15 years of experience. I am a Chartered Accountant too. I worked with her in my previous Company coz I could not offer my services direct under thai law. I can recommend her services. Speaks good English. If you are interested, contact me so that I can give you her contact phone number.

kwiz