They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe she would lie to you Alex. Never happen. :o Can't trust them California chicks as far as ya can throw 'em...

Why did you not warn me Gampie?

I mean, I met her through some internet dating service asking if she was the one from LZ avator while looking and doing research.

And, and, and, she said yes, I am the one you are looking for, your dream, your angel, I am your eternal pleassure she said and promised me that

and the world.

I did not noticed the altered body parts at that time, just thinking she did some excersise to strengten her body as we all do, I suppose.

Neclecting the obvious signs, I was blinded by this girl.

Her parfume was sweet and irresisteble as well as her invitations to explore our wild side.

And so I did.

I engaged in nummerous type of actions with her which I cannot tell here.

It is all something like a dream, did I ever do that?

My friends, what is wrong and what is right?

No, Tijnebijn is correct, isn't he? A she-male is a male in the guise of a female, whereas a male-she would have to be the opposite - a female in the guise of a male. Funny that - they don't seem to have much in the way of male-shes in Thailand, do they? It leads to an interesting and amusing scenario, actually, but you can imagine it for yourself (it wouldn't be PC to jot it down here).

Dear all,

I feel so sad.

The alleged girl and I knew eachother for two days.

In those two days I believed she was the one pictured in LB avator, she assured me she was.

We even did the " Helicopter"

Now I feel I am on a road to nowhere...

Do you have some advice?

I shudder to think. When are you going back to Pakistan/India or thereabouts? When are you going to sneak into Tibet and suss-out the true story? And when you're finished there, how wbout slipping over to Myanmar and sorting out the Junta?

Dear Ping,

These are all distractions on what is really going to happen.

Yes the CIA is deep into Tibet sending about 1.5 Million Dollar to the Dalai every year.

Dalai keeps about 180.000 Dollar per year, the rest is used to fund the resistance.

The whole Tibet thing is just to distract you all about what is really going to happen.

Please be prepared that is all I can tell you.

Are you prepared for a massive chemical attack?

I feel sorry for you all.....

Well the Dalia denies that he is funding resistance or that he had any association with inciting the monks to involve themselves in violent protests. And, well, he's got an honest face... Indeed, he threatened to resign his position if the violent protests continued.

I don't doubt that he is generating funds that would finds themselves being directed towards political reform, but after all, he is quite open about that - even if it is only in terms of bringing international pressure to bear upon Beijing.

Thanks for the chemicals warning; should I sleep with my window closed tonight?

Dear all very well respected members and contributors to this fred.

I just noticed I have posted a message without asking a question.

Please forgive me!

My next mission will be Korea, North or South, maybe both.

Just watch the news as the final chapter will unfold.

Do I need to say more?

Good questions, Pete!

A recent ex-ladyfriend (now 'just friends') is South Korean. She told me quite a bit about the place. Not recommended.

North Korea? Yes, why not! Do give us a report from an internet cafe at one of the many vast shopping malls there! I am concerned that you will fall in love with the lavish and wealthy lifestyle, though, and not come back.

Ale4x, remember Job.

Have patience, Pyongyang, is like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Watch dem Karaoke Bars, where one can have a more "up-close and personal encounter" with North Korean beauties.

Alex, you wouldn't go to one, would you?

Do pigs fly........ :D ............... :o ................... :D ............. :D , don't they?

Blotty spelling.....LOL
Edited by Zpete

Ale4x, remember Job.

Have patience, Pyongyang, is like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Watch dem Karaoke Bars, where one can have a more "up-close and personal encounter" with North Korean beauties.

Alex, you wouldn't go to one, would you?

Do pigs fly........ :D ............... :o ................... :D ............. :D , don't they?

Blotty spelling.....LOL

Sory, I did not really understand that one.

Just to give ya all an update on what I am doing here.

Just today I had a meeting with the new "Negotiator" for SK.

Nice guy, but not one of the brightest persons on this planet we call Earth.

Anyway after a long discussion he agreed that 1+1 makes 2, if you know what I mean.

So the next negotiations will be about the 1+1=2 thingy and from there we will proceed.

I gave him instructions on: How to negotiate as a negotiator knowing you are negotiating with a negotiator.

If you have any advice please feel free to respond.

The only question I have is:

What do you think after reading my message?

Cheers, hugs and .... from me, Alex