They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Alex, Korea was a bit tricky, but not a problem.

I have been hounded since, so I have had to go underground.

I believe they are in this forum also. Bravo Sierra...

P38 Red...Andrew Jackson...16C...ME262...1277 Express....

Do you copy ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard a women telling me that the power of a women is the fantsay of a man.

Does that make sense?

Oh, and Zpete, I cannot disclose any info about our active or non active field agents. So any attempt you like to make on JA and if she could be available for your perverted actions or not is highly classified.

However if you are in desperate need you know there is always: Miss Anything, just make sure you give her a good hose before use, she is very populair.

Just when I thought we had left that mindless secret spy twaddle pages back, it starts up again. Gampaan, can you change the record please? (Nothing personal!)

Ping, I fully understand you are getting a bit itchy when those things come up and when we try to inform/warn people about upcoming events.

We do not work for any kind of spy agency, it is much bigger and very different.

Have you ever heard of: Economic Hit Men?

If not, you could do a Google.

Remember I posted: Pigface?

Look what happened with him in just a short period of time.

Now just open your mind but not too much, it could let your brains fall out OK?

Have you ever thought about the original intention the OP had to make his post?

Just when I thought we had left that mindless secret spy twaddle pages back, it starts up again. Gampaan, can you change the record please? (Nothing personal!)

Ping, I fully understand you are getting a bit itchy when those things come up and when we try to inform/warn people about upcoming events.

We do not work for any kind of spy agency, it is much bigger and very different.

Have you ever heard of: Economic Hit Men?

If not, you could do a Google.

Remember I posted: Pigface?

Look what happened with him in just a short period of time.

Now just open your mind but not too much, it could let your brains fall out OK?

Have you ever thought about the original intention the OP had to make his post?

:o

QUOTE (Ping @ 2007-12-08 13:52:10) post_snapback.gifJust when I thought we had left that mindless secret spy twaddle pages back, it starts up again. Gampaan, can you change the record please? (Nothing personal!)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ping, I totally agree with you.

Basically it is childishly nonesensical.

Guess the secret service will target me now for being sensible.... :o

Ping, the record is cracked, stuck in one groove, like the perpetraitors............lol

An ongoing story is great, but all that garbage, makes less than no

sense.

S'pose they having fun, I will ignore it.

Wotya reckon?

maybe they should make ' the secret ' thread on itself ? ,

so there will me nobody bothered with it anymore if

not liking it ...... :o

I agree matey.

Reckon those that enjoy it would have a ball amongst there cohorts in spying.

It stuffs up continuity in here.

Continuity, for wot it is worth, wot ya think?

Re: Odd socks. I have around a dozen. Every now and then, a missing one suddenly reappears - but then another one turns up partner-less. Truly one of life's great mysteries...

Re: keeping a thermos. No! It's far more convenient and convivial keeping a hip flask handy.

My question: Why are so many people (Thais) claiming another tsunami is coming?

Re: Odd socks. I have around a dozen. Every now and then, a missing one suddenly reappears - but then another one turns up partner-less. Truly one of life's great mysteries...

Re: keeping a thermos. No! It's far more convenient and convivial keeping a hip flask handy.

When I was working, I never wor a matching pair of socks. Hey no problem if odd ones go awol.

Tsunamis are apparently happenings that need to be ignored, NOT anticpated. Be ready, prepared yes, but no idea why people seem to think another coming.

Ping, did you browse that URL I posted earlier.

Quite funny, if ya dun wander......LOL

When I was working, I never wor a matching pair of socks. Hey no problem if odd ones go awol.

Tsunamis are apparently happenings that need to be ignored, NOT anticpated. Be ready, prepared yes, but no idea why people seem to think another coming.

Yes, saw it Pete. Not a problem for me...

Is it??? :o

Yes, saw it Pete. Not a problem for me...

Is it??? :D

PMPL......... I hope NOT, Matey....... :o:D:D

I have just read the article and I am just.........I dunno.

What is wrong with women?

Why can they not accept that it is perfectly normal for men to have multiple partners or one nighters?

Why can't we men have consensual sex with others?

Why are most women so selfish that they do not allow us men to do what God told us to do (If you are a believer).

Would they accept the Aussie solution, (Fukc sheep)?

Many many questions I have, and I could even twist this into some kind of conspiracy theory but I noticed this is not so much appreciated in this Fred so I will refrain from it.

Would using Miss Anything be a solution?