They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes you can see that we are down to the hardcore handful of poor twisted souls who bother to contribute to this thread. Anyone with even the merest scintilla of common sense avoids this thread like the plague. (A good idea to not dwell upon forum rules regarding banal postings.)

But at least this is Thai related. (It must be, because I just mentioned Thailand.) Since my earlier attempts (at around page six or seven) to get this thread to disappear from lack of interest seem not to be working, it seems we now have to plunge the depths of inanity in order to attract the attention of our ever-vigilant moderators. I think this thread could be safely labelled as one for the post-count raisers. Therefore, it has little other purpose. It is a bit like that ridiculous song title game thread - merely a vehicle for raising post counts. After all, once one has qualified for entry to the asylum, who cares? All the same, I must admit a certain envy of our esteemed Admin George (c 36,000 posts), with Jai Dee hot on his trail at c 30,000 posts. That, to me, suggests virtually a full-time job, since George et al don't waste their time with senseless posts for the sole purpose of getting their numbers up.

So the prospect of this thread ever reaching 50 pages, let alone 2,000, is not a particularly pleasant one. Within these pages lies the evidence of our incapacity to function in society as rational and sane human beings - they contain the rantings of misguided fools whose rails through the suburbs of life have veered towards the dark forests of lunacy.

So, should we persevere in our sadly misguided ways? :o

Dear Ping,

I as a respected member of this virtual community find your above post highly insulting to some of us here.

To insinuate that this thread has the sole purpose of raising ones post count is just ridiculous.

To even question our capability to function in society and stating that the evidence for this is obvious, is just outrageous.

This thread has the potential to become one of the most if not the most valuable thread ever started and continued on any webboard.

How dare you say we are misguided fools if all we look for are questions, question relevant to each and everyones life here on this planet?

Those questions that actually makes you use this grey substance what it supposed to be used for and not only to keep your ears apart as so many people assume. Yes those common sensers, ha ha.

You friend Ping are the one who has lost it, seriously.

You yourself just prove it as you say you lost track.

Do you want to be one of "Them" those that point their finger to us and laugh at us because we tend to have different views on life then the grey sheeple?

Do you want to be just another brick in the wall?

:D

Alex. Please feel free to proceed with examples. I am sure we all want to believe...

Are we going to discuss vacuum cleaners again?

No Ping, this time it is about this:

post-21826-1199632829_thumb.jpg

Do you have any idea what it is and how it is used?

Geez Pete - don't you know one of those new fangled hairdryers when you see one? You can dry your hair at the same time as making your valuable ( :o ) contributions to TV.

Do you think that Alex has got an appliances fixation?

Ping.

My impression was that the headgear was a thought processor, interceptor.

Alex has gotta be aware of waht people think of him, and control their thoughts.

I reckon Alex head has been transduced, ya cannot see his head.

Yeah, his appliance obsession is getting seriously out of control.

Next he will be into thought controlled wheelchairs.

Wot ya reckon?

Ping.

Alex has gotta be aware of waht people think of him, and control their thoughts.

Wot ya reckon?

I'm still waiting to see his toaster. What do you think THAT will look like?

I think he should post a photo of it. It is sure to have extra bits, like visual displays, and probably works from the USB port so that he can keep his toaster near his 'puter. Maybe he's got a USB Teasmade as well? Still, I like the image of a huge dish beaming cosmic rays down onto a marble altar with this tiny crust of bread in the middle (and the marg and vegemite handy). Like the raygun thingy that was in that movie that the James Bond Island tour operators are still managing to milk dry.

Speaking of which, have you been to JB Island? You have to queue-up in your longtail to find a niche at the beach, then for your efforts, you see a rock, some sand and a heap of dried squid venders. Gawd...

Edited by Ping

secret alien space transfer station controller.

Somewhere over Thailand, that rite? Alex.

Ping.

Wot ya reckon?

You'd better post a pic of that then, hey Pete?

You are warm Zpete......that rite, he he.

What is it with your sick perverted obsession with toasters Ping?

And then the subtile hint if you show yours I show my suggestion?

Or do you wanna be toasted, is that what you mean?

post-21826-1199717932_thumb.jpg

secret alien space transfer station controller.

Somewhere over Thailand, that rite? Alex.

Ping.

Wot ya reckon?

You'd better post a pic of that then, hey Pete?

You are warm Zpete......that rite, he he.

What is it with your sick perverted obsession with toasters Ping?

And then the subtile hint if you show yours I show my suggestion?

Or do you wanna be toasted, is that what you mean?

post-21826-1199717932_thumb.jpg

:D

Superb photo Alex - you've done me like a dinner :o

(But where's its USB plug?)

Is this an old thread that had been resurrected, or one that has been going on for all the 6 moths since it was started?

And should I be pissed off that I went through 30 pages of it before realizing it extended to over a 100+? :o

No Kitty - it was all useful and educational stuff and I would hope that you read the remaining pages - much valuable information to be gleaned.

The thread has been ongoing. (Some unkind soul keeps suggesting it should be closed. I don't understand why...)

Edit: Rules compliance (a question required). Should I have answered Kitty's post with a question?

Edited by Ping

I wonder whether she's finished reading through the rest of the thread yet? You will see that I gave her positive encouragement to do so - she could learn quite a bit from the erudite postings of the esteemed brethren who have contributed...

Ping, didja read the thread on punctuation, commas in Phuket Forum?

WOW Ping, did you say all that last sentence with one breath?

(not being nasty........LOL)

Phuket forum? Nah; never go to that forum. Are you sure you are not thinking of someone else? :o

Prrrr....Prrrrrr....Kitty Kitty Kitty where are you?

As Ping already helpfully mentioned it is essential to read all 60 pages as to sort of get it.

Seeing the "Bigger Picture" so to speak.

Believe me, it will all start to make sense, your life, this world, everything.........

And do not fear, here you can ask the questions you have always wanted to ask but for whatever reason you never did.

It's all OK, the path to enlightment is long and steep, but we found that beacon in the sky that will lead us there.

Lot's of things that need some further explanation but for now it is best you read all pages and let us know when your done.

Are you in for the biggest sensation you ever had Kitty?

:o