My Wife is Thai National and I'm Indian, how to get marriage registered in India or Thailand

Hi 

My Wife is Thai National and I'm Indian working in thailand, how to get marriage registered in India or Thailand,

The process told by Indian Embassy have some flaws

a) Ask me to get Bachelor Certificate (Certified by Notary in thailand) and then notarize in India and then Get MEA Stamp.  Since I'm in thailand in notarize and send the certificate to be notarized in india (already done) but MEA is not apostille the Bachelor Certificate generated outside india.

Can any one clarify how to do it 

or 

whether it is good to go to India and get marriage registered in India and if that is good case then what documents would be needed by both of us. Can wife come to india with tourist visa and get marriage registered..

• Confused 1

Are you sure info from Embassy is correct?  Embassy is supposed to issue the document of being single.  As Thailand is not a signatory for international Notarization normally only your Embassy can perform that function.  Perhaps you get the notarization from Embassy and they send to India for confirmation and then return to you?