How to stay 55 days?

Hi,

I am since 3 days in Thailand. i would like to stay a total of 55 days.

I entered by air, without visa (nothing was stamped in my passport and no TM card so I guess I am currently allowed 30 days?).

Can I extend for 30 days at local immigration?

Don't tell me I have to go Malaysia or Vietnam?

About kids, I must not worry, right?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you very much for your answer. Indeed found the stamp.

2 more question please, if you can...

Can you confirm I musn't worry about extending the 30 days entry for children as they can't be fined for overstaying?

Also, say my current exit date is august, 6, does it change anything about the final date if I go tomorrow... Or begnining of august? In all cases should I be granted until begining of september?

Thank you for your help

We all get a stamp if arriving without visa..its is a 30 day stamp when u arrive...you can then go to immig in your area and extend that "stamp" with another 30 days--1900bt

after that 30 you can go back and ask for a covid ext of 60 days for same price and same process as they extended the covid exts until sept....after the 60..do it again  1900bt

im going this week for my 4th covid ext......where its the same process and same fee-1900bt

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, khman said:

Thank you very much for your answer. Indeed found the stamp.

2 more question please, if you can...

Can you confirm I musn't worry about extending the 30 days entry for children as they can't be fined for overstaying?

Also, say my current exit date is august, 6, does it change anything about the final date if I go tomorrow... Or begnining of august? In all cases should I be granted until begining of september?

Thank you for your help

You can go about a week before your exit date. Just take into account that there are immigration closures for holidays. Get all your photocopies needed done and a photo. I am not sure about kids, so pay them a visit and ask.

• Thanks 1