SSA Form 7162

Does anyone have recent information on the submission of this form in this year of 2022? I noticed on the Thailand site that Americans are mailing the form in now. However, in the past, Vietnam has not allowed mailings to a PO Box, which is what the SSA has only provided in the past. Has this changed? Does the SSA now have a physical mailing address in addition to the PO Box? Thanks for any help out there. Carl 

I've been waiting for this.  The SSA Form 7162 "Are you still alive American SSA Pensioner" form to show up.

I check today while passing the Post Office.  In the past these were mailed out in June.  We'd have them by now. I've nothing in my mailbox other than a new Voter Registration Card.  But no SSA Form
7162 "Are you still alive American SSA Pensioner" form to show up.

Has anyone else experience something different?

15 minutes ago, connda said:

I've been waiting for this.  The SSA Form 7162 "Are you still alive American SSA Pensioner" form to show up.

I check today while passing the Post Office.  In the past these were mailed out in June.  We'd have them by now. I've nothing in my mailbox other than a new Voter Registration Card.  But no SSA Form
7162 "Are you still alive American SSA Pensioner" form to show up.

Has anyone else experience something different?

Another thread says many have received by now.

I haven't in Jomtien.