How to make international transfer with wise?

Hi,

I need to pay back my friend in France, I use kasikorn bank, I would like to use wise to make the transfer, how does it work.

I downloaded the app but I understand nothing. I suppose I have to put money on my wise account but I can't even find my wise account details.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Use deemoney or kasikorn is reported to be ok

kasikorn is asking my work permit that I should receive soon but my friend is in a hurry. So I can use deemoney and transfer from kasikorn to deemoney and then from deemoney to my friend? is it safe?

3 minutes ago, Lolothai said:

kasikorn is asking my work permit that I should receive soon but my friend is in a hurry. So I can use deemoney and transfer from kasikorn to deemoney and then from deemoney to my friend? is it safe?

Yes deemoney is popular, better exchange rate than Kasikorn but you shouldn't need a work permit to use kasikorn to send money out. Try the app see what happens

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Try the app see what happens

The app brought me up to the point where the SWIFT code etc. has to be entered.

No other requirements up to that point.

Whether the barrier lies behind, I don't know.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes deemoney is popular, better exchange rate than Kasikorn but you shouldn't need a work permit to use kasikorn to send money out. Try the app see what happens

ok I just made a transfer with K bank app, I tried with 1000 euros only to test, waiting to see when my friend receive the money and if he received 1000 or less. Fee to send are 250 bahts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lolothai said:

ok I just made a transfer with K bank app, I tried with 1000 euros only to test, waiting to see when my friend receive the money and if he received 1000 or less. Fee to send are 250 bahts.

please report back once the transaction completes.