The Condominium Act B.e. 2522 (1979)

Tammi

Jomthien Condotel has put an English translation of the Condo Act on its website www.jomthiencondotel.com

JC are putting together a very good website and I heard that it is not costing a lot of money to do and keep maintained.

Have a look at it. Some pages are still under construction but when it is finished will give a whole lot of info.

Wouldn't it be nice if all condos were as transparent as Jomthien Condo??!! For example anyone can walk into JC lobby and read the latest financial status. Condo I am in nobody but the committee and the office staff are allowed to know where the money is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jomthien Condotel has put an English translation of the Condo Act on its website www.jomthiencondotel.com

JC are putting together a very good website and I heard that it is not costing a lot of money to do and keep maintained.

Have a look at it. Some pages are still under construction but when it is finished will give a whole lot of info.

Wouldn't it be nice if all condos were as transparent as Jomthien Condo??!! For example anyone can walk into JC lobby and read the latest financial status. Condo I am in nobody but the committee and the office staff are allowed to know where the money is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tammi. JC is the oldest condo in Pattaya-Jomtien. The co-owners have formed a real community because we DO care about the place. As you know, we are fighting to preserve the quality of our environment. We hope to prevail. Make sure to click the "Anti-Regatta Campaign" topic at www.jomtiencondotel.com. (not "jomthien":o)

Edited by brooklynbridge

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Tammi. JC is the oldest condo in Pattaya-Jomtien. The co-owners have formed a real community because we DO care about the place. As you know, we are fighting to preserve the quality of our environment. We hope to prevail. Make sure to click the "Anti-Regatta Campaign" topic at www.jomtiencondotel.com. (not "jomthien":o)

Regatta_News.doc