Stenson joining LIV?

Thailand

Yet another old over the hill golfer probably going to LIV.

But what a sellout. Confirmed as Ryder Cup captain which likely to be stripped of with maybe Thomas Bjorn taking over. Just how low can you go for money? Already earned $32 million not counting endorsements.

• Like 1

"Stenson said: I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to be the European Ryder Cup Captain – it is a huge honour and I was humbled to get the call confirming the news. I would like to thank the selection panel for believing in me and will say to them, and every European golf fan, that I will do everything in my power and leave no stone unturned in the quest to get the Ryder Cup back in European hands."

????

2 minutes ago, Thailand said:

"Stenson said: I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to be the European Ryder Cup Captain – it is a huge honour and I was humbled to get the call confirming the news. I would like to thank the selection panel for believing in me and will say to them, and every European golf fan, that I will do everything in my power and leave no stone unturned in the quest to get the Ryder Cup back in European hands."

????

He had his fingered crossed when he said that rubbish ????

55 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Good for him and good for LIV viewers, not good for DP World Tour but that's due to their treatment of LIV players

Each to his own but ,i dont see him as a must watch...ranked outside the top 150 in the world and only heading in 0ne direction...(to the Bank)

How long before Sirxon remove sponsorship from G Mac?

4 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Each to his own but ,i dont see him as a must watch...ranked outside the top 150 in the world and only heading in 0ne direction...(to the Bank)

How long before Sirxon remove sponsorship from G Mac?

Bryson lost his Bridgestone ball sponsorship, he immediately switched to Titleist which is much better anyway, Bridgestone just look petty same as the other sponsors

So many bad mouthing the Saudiś yet Biden is over there begging them to increase their oil supplies.

Stenson will probably get 50 million.  What would you do?  Too many hypocrites on this issue who bad mouth golfers that they are all about the money.  And, you and your country are not?  Give me a break.

Rumor has it that Cam Smith, reigning Open champion, may be jumping to LIV.  That would be a huge blow, young stud in his prime. 

The next LIV tournament is being held in the USA.  The owner of the golf course is already getting grief from 9/11 families.  I doubt he'll listen....

[Relatives of people killed on Sept. 11, 2001, are urging former President Donald Trump to cancel a Saudi-backed golf tournament set to be held this month at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/9-11-families-call-trump-114100295.html