Technical training available in Thailand?

25 07 2022.  Are there trade schools in Thailand?  I am currently putting my niece through nursing collage (university?) and that is going very well.  (What good value to change a life.  About 100,000 THB/year - 3 years).  Are there similar schools to train to be a mason or steelworker or electrician or any other trade?  Are there apprenticeship programs?  A fellow who does building work for me brings his son, who is very nice, to train on the job.  But, he has to stop to show him how and when one task ends the son just sort of switches off.  I was a carpenter, served an apprenticeship and know how valuable the technical training at a collage is.  Thanks for any comments.

I cant remember the name but I remember there used to be such a place in the Rayong area.

It may not be operational now but they was teaching electricians the rules as per the IEE 17th Edition (Now the IET)

Edited by Photoguy21

Don't know Tech places only thought there were certain subjects taught in different universities because our son had to go to a Bangkok Uni because no university near us taught what he wanted to learn. 

My friends daughter is learning and working to be a nurse in a gov hospital she gets paid,  parents don't  pay anything apart from some pocket money.

There are "Tech" colleges, we have one on our town, I believe they are in most larger towns. Also most Universities have a "practical" course. You just need to ask around the colleges what they offer.