Highly potent weed creating marijuana addicts worldwide

1 hour ago, Pork Pie said:

The negative press for weed is well warranted.

I smoke every day and it my wife tells me that I am now omnipotent.

My girlfriend saw me drunk and high and she's definitely telling me to keep smoking marijuana! ????    I became rich because of the effect of marijuana on my imagination. I owe everything to him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Ridiculous! Not addictive, (unlike alcohol), doesn't cause violence (unlike alcohol), one has to wonder what the folks who write this drivel, and those who believe it, are on!

follow the money , there 

4 hours ago, Pork Pie said:

You're quite welcome to give it a bash if you want.

Official_portrait_of_Ms_Diane_Abbott_crop_2.jpg

I would !    and Jeremy Corbyn did apparently ....but it was years ago when she was fit  lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Ridiculous! Not addictive, (unlike alcohol), doesn't cause violence (unlike alcohol), one has to wonder what the folks who write this drivel, and those who believe it, are on!

Weed may not cause violence but it can sure cause couch-potato-ness........

No, in your face addiction like crack or meth but it can definitely  slowly chip away at your motivation and drive with regular use.....

Reefer Madness 2.0 is upon us.

I agree.  Now that we have have addressed THC, now let address the abject abuse that alcohol addition cause.  Then you can use the same restrictions on both.

• Like 1

Reasonably easy to discredit that so called "review of studies" Just look at the phrase  "5  to 10 milligrams per gram of THC"   what does that mean ? 5 to 10 mg of what exactly, per gram of THC ?     doesn't even make sense which is, as usual no surprise.

A standardised dose of 5mg of THC  !!! the only effect that would have is a placebo effect

following the money would no doubt reveal the real reasons behind these reports that keep appearing. The various institutions need their funding and the "experts" will say whatever is required of them.  to keep themselves in the luxury to which they have become accustomed  I think we can expect a lot more b/s from these people over the coming months,  I think we know who believes it and feeds off it

• Like 2

21 hours ago, redwood1 said:

No, in your face addiction like crack or meth but it can definitely  slowly chip away at your motivation and drive with regular use.....

I was going to disagree,  but i couldn't find the motivation

• Haha 2

On 7/26/2022 at 3:39 PM, chrischronic said:

BS! more potent weed just means ya gotta take less hits. Why you think we used to roll full size blunts and smoke the whole thing in one session? To get high AF. Now you can take a few hits or a dab to get there.

using the criteria of a  Kiwi mate...if a skinny one papery number wrapped round a head doesn't get 3 people off...its <deleted> weed.

Edited by wombat
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, wombat said:

using the criteria of a  Kiwi mate...if a skinny one papery number wrapped round a head doesn't get 3 people off...its <deleted> weed.

Yeah but your pal is paying 700bht/gm and I'm paying 4bht/gm. So I can smoke a lot more for a lot less. 

A fat 1gm cone costing 4bht gets 2 people off! 

@Anitin, good on yer mate, if I had a vote, I'd vote for you (despite your dirty Farang comment). 

Edited by BritManToo

13 hours ago, wombat said:

Is there a function on this forum so I can be 

Screenshot_20220727-035751_Facebook.jpg

Yes, it's called the "ignore" button. Using it to excess in this section of the forum, life is way too short, to be dealing with some of the posers, oops sorry, posters.

23 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Absolutely not true, certainly in my case. I run 10 miles every morning. Used MJ for over 50 years, I've been a regional Kung <deleted> champion, represented my town at football, and held down a job that allowed me to retire 15 years early.

Edited by MrMuddle
spellingx

On 7/26/2022 at 2:05 PM, CashMoon said:

My girlfriend saw me drunk and high and she's definitely telling me to keep smoking marijuana! 

Yeah I heard people fall asleep from smoking dope, while when drunk all they want is sex.

Probably main reason why she don't want you stop smoking  ????

• Haha 2