WIll Cristiano Ronaldo leave United before the end of the window?

RickG16

WIll Cristiano Ronaldo leave United before the end of the window?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

I don't think he's going anywhere - Fully expect him to be on the bench against Brighton.

How long will he be happy being on the bench though?

Is he staying because ETH wants him to, or because he has no realistic options of places to go?

I love Ronaldo, and hope we can get him working in that system, but he suddenly seems like an odd fit. Either way, hope Martial can take his pre-season form into the season. Maybe the lad is finally ready to realise his potential....

Edited by RickG16

19 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Is he staying because ETH wants him to, or because he has no realistic options of places to go?

I think he'll stay because he ain't got any takers.

He can't expect to start against Brighton without any pre season matches - Martial has been on fire & certainly deserves to start up top 1st game of the season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

How long will he be happy being on the bench though?

I love Ronaldo, and hope we can get him working in that system, but he suddenly seems like an odd fit. Either way, hope Martial can take his pre-season form into the season. Maybe the lad is finally ready to realise his potential....

agree with you on Ronaldo but Martial, please let the guy go he's as lazy as lazy can be and didn't proof anything since he has been at MU, went to Spain and much of the same same seating on the bench and looking his team play

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

agree with you on Ronaldo but Martial, please let the guy go he's as lazy as lazy can be and didn't proof anything since he has been at MU, went to Spain and much of the same same seating on the bench and looking his team play

You're right but he's looked good so far under Ten Hag.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RickG16 said:

You're right but he's looked good so far under Ten Hag.

sure does as he wants to impress the new coach, he did the same with previous coach on pre season games, once in all back to normal  laziness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

sure does as he wants to impress the new coach, he did the same with previous coach on pre season games, once in all back to normal  laziness

I agree. And this is not the first time I've thought it's last chance saloon. Last last chance saloon more like!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

He will again be a brilliant disrupter, he already is! Everything Ten Hag and his team will try and do on and off the pitch,  in the changeys, in the stands, he will disrupt. Keep him please!

Ave you heard of all this discipline stuff hes imposing? There'll be a mutiny at OT before Xmas. ETH is not bigger than most of the players, he'll be gone by new year. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, peter zwart said:

I do think so. Seems like he is going back to Portugal. A hard laugh for him but his super star days are over. But respect for the real professional CR

The only reason he wants more CL play is to safely retire with more CL goals than Messi. He's a statistics mercenary at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Ave you heard of all this discipline stuff hes imposing? There'll be a mutiny at OT before Xmas. ETH is not bigger than most of the players, he'll be gone by new year. 

Gone by NY hey... Beauty of this forum is everything is recorded

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

The only reason he wants more CL play is to safely retire with more CL goals than Messi. He's a statistics mercenary at this point.

Christiano Ronaldo has scored 140 Champions League goals . how many more games would he need to play to break Messis record of 125 Champions league goals ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Christiano Ronaldo has scored 140 Champions League goals . how many more games would he need to play to break Messis record of 125 Champions league goals ?

Can you not read English? He wants MORE even though he is ahead in that "race".

it's all about Manchester City and E  Braut Haaland.

Been fan of Manchester United since 6 years old, but no more after Kicking Sunny Solskjær out!

Edited by Hummin

14 hours ago, jellydog said:

what's wrong with wanting more.... I always want more of good stuff, am I a mercenary for that

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

what's wrong with wanting more.... I always want more of good stuff, am I a mercenary for that

And if he's banging in Champions League goals I'm pretty sure that's good for the team he's playing for

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Maybe sooner ????

I said the same thing on another post and even said that "all bets were on"  I am still with the same idea, what a disgrace of a team, no cohesion, nobody to carry the team, Brighton show them what's to dirty the shirt, coach made poor choices for the start up, leaving Varane, Ronaldo, Lindloff, Elanga on the bench and selecting Shaw, Sancho, Rashford, Fred, Maguire they all should look for new pastures, that Sancho guy last year was trying to fit in the team and 1 year later still pretty much the same, he's nothing special, very similar to what Guardiola at City did with Grelish, how many plays did Grelish created, the guy is there just to make the correct number of players, he's useless, what a flop/fiasco

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

very similar to what Guardiola at City did with Grelish, how many plays did Grelish created, the guy is there just to make the correct number of players, he's useless, what a flop/fiasco

Pep doesn't play players who don't contribute. He has shown time and time again, that no matter who you are, if you don't work for the team and play the strategy he has laid out, you ain't playing

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Pep doesn't play players who don't contribute. He has shown time and time again, that no matter who you are, if you don't work for the team and play the strategy he has laid out, you ain't playing

OK this thread wasn't created for a Pep circle Delete. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

OK this thread wasn't created for a Pep circle Delete. 

Have you anything to add about the GOAT leaving early last week or not being included in the starting 11 yesterday? Or that he just doesn't want to be at United but nobody else wants him

18 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Have you anything to add about the GOAT leaving early last week or not being included in the starting 11 yesterday? Or that he just doesn't want to be at United but nobody else wants him

A load of players left early, which is probably more concerning.

Judging on yesterday, we have bigger problems to worry about than one of the greatest players of all time being on our books. 

• 4 weeks later...