KK WEBCARD ...Is it still active ?

Hi all,

can someone tell me if KK Webcard is still active on KK as i can not find on the new website or did KK stopped with it ? ....it was long time i used it .

Thanks already for eventual replies 

Mine is still working, I pay Spotify with it monthly. There's no link for the K-Online Debit card from the app, but you can access from the online bank website. As I said mine is valid though there appear to be changes coming. The website has the following message:

To Apply New K Online Debit Card will be available soon! Existing customers can normally make transactions.

1 hour ago, Stocky said:

Mine is still working, I pay Spotify with it monthly. There's no link for the K-Online Debit card from the app, but you can access from the online bank website. As I said mine is valid though there appear to be changes coming. The website has the following message:

To Apply New K Online Debit Card will be available soon! Existing customers can normally make transactions.

Thanks for the info ....but i was looking at their website online and could NOT find where to click on it as before to check or adjust settings of webcard , found no link or button on the new site as before there was one ...as then you got a otp before you could acces the webcard settings , now nothing to see where to start to go in to it .

37 minutes ago, Stocky said:

It's there under the menu options K-Online Debit Card. 

Screenshot_20220731-185608_Brave.thumb.jpg.ad42be77feb6d778012c1f55d44cf6fb.jpg

Thanks very much shall try it tomorrow...much apriciated 

So they gave it a different name

Edited by david555

2 hours ago, david555 said:

Thanks very much shall try it tomorrow...much apriciated 

So they gave it a different name

Found it ......but look at the line i encircled in red ....., seems their website concerning the old web card  is not complete yet , but existing can continue to use ..... 

i would cancel one and make a new web card (old name ) (not urgent ) but  when go further get a general screen to   register ?? While i am an existing user , and then a whole QR  program must be followed , which i cant as it need mobile connection by mobile app , but i have only pure wifi on smartphone  now   , 

Anyway thanks now i know where to find at least ????

2022-07-31_212651.png

Click on the K-Online Debit Card.

Then click on the "See More" written in small green letters. It shows more information there if you have a card.

You can see it in your cut and paste, above the red rectangle in your last post

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

Click on the K-Online Debit Card.

Then click on the "See More" written in small green letters. It shows more information there if you have a card.

You can see it in your cut and paste, above the red rectangle in your last post

Thanks ...i did and then it seems i have to register something , but i am already years a user of web card ......might be that new registration is needed because that new look of site ....QR code scanning etc.  Old eebsite was more easy to handle ...

Anyway now i found the place for it...

35 minutes ago, david555 said:

Like the poster before showed it on his KK screen attachment

Thanks, I am not clear on this. Can you register for a new KK web card when old one expires or not?

Mine expires next month so wondering how as I have same message you outlined in red above saying 'will be available soon'.

4 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Thanks, I am not clear on this. Can you register for a new KK web card when old one expires or not?

Mine expires next month so wondering how as I have same message you outlined in red above saying 'will be available soon'.

That is same for me in December ....their line say it: ...."soon there shall be possibility to APPLY FOR NEW ONE " ...so not now ,as i click "see more" i get a screen who suggest to register ( but i am already years webcard user ?) 

So i guess the new KK website is not complete yet and we just need awaiting ...even to cancel a webcard is so not availble ...only further use on present settings 

More i can not say 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, david555 said:

Found it ......but look at the line i encircled in red ....., seems their website concerning the old web card  is not complete yet , but existing can continue to use ..... 

i would cancel one and make a new web card (old name ) (not urgent ) but  when go further get a general screen to   register ?? While i am an existing user , and then a whole QR  program must be followed , which i cant as it need mobile connection by mobile app , but i have only pure wifi on smartphone  now   , 

Anyway thanks now i know where to find at least ????

2022-07-31_212651.png

You can't create a new card, even if you are an existing customer. Mine expired, as they do every 2 years, and the only option is to get a hard copy with involves a yearly fee

The "available soon" remark is there since June 2021

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

You can't create a new card, even if you are an existing customer. Mine expired, as they do every 2 years, and the only option is to get a hard copy with involves a yearly fee

The "available soon" remark is there since June 2021

So thats more a way to push too a paying option ...????

Yes we may not forget we live Thailand ....."if the mouth see money ....

"the teeth start smiling" ????