The rags to riches story of the latest Miss Universe Thailand

webfact

3 hours ago, BayArea said:

There's nothing  Thai left of her from all the plastic surgery! The nose , eyebrows,  whitening of the skin etc etc. You could easily replace her with every other contestants in these pageants and wouldn't notice the difference.  I don't usually bashed or critique on these topics,  but it would be nice to see a contestant without all the " extras" just for once.

Yeah this is that effect at its extreme. She could be Polish.

• Haha 1

She really don't look Thai...maybe had some plastic surgery?  And the news article says she was pretty much dirt poor and ate donated food....but still had money to fund a college education/bachelor degree?   Her life story may not be as destitute as it's being told in the press.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its just so very droll.....   whenever there is an article concerning anything to do with beauty, there are always posters who spout the same pathetic twaddle...

- Not my cup of tea

- Too much plastic

- Bleached pasty white skin

- Looks like a ladyboy

- Seen better down Soi 6 (Pattaya)

- Not representative of a real Thai 

- Give me farm girl any-day

... yadda yadda yadda... when the reality is those making such comments have so little game they stand no chance whatsoever with such females and are forced to continue scraping the barrel...   they’ve become brainwashed into thinking ’it is their choice' to become attracted to the females the rest of society ignores when in reality, they’ve just become used to it because thats all there is for them... 

They make themselves feel better by passing bitter judgement on those they know are higher up the socio-economic food-chain who’d never ’need’ them to ’take care me’ !!!!...  :whistling:

So whist possibly what you say may have some elements of truth,  you have chosen to similarly make bitter judgment on those that you call out as making bitter judgement of the beauty queen. That is plain hypocrisy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Excel said:

So whist possibly what you say may have some elements of truth,  you have chosen to similarly make bitter judgment on those that you call out as making bitter judgement of the beauty queen. That is plain hypocrisy

Then a hypocrite I am...  passing bitter judgement on those who pass bitter judgement !!!  :guitar:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its just so very droll.....   whenever there is an article concerning anything to do with beauty, there are always posters who spout the same pathetic twaddle...

- Not my cup of tea

- Too much plastic

- Bleached pasty white skin

- Looks like a ladyboy

- Seen better down Soi 6 (Pattaya)

- Not representative of a real Thai 

- Give me farm girl any-day

... yadda yadda yadda... when the reality is those making such comments have so little game they stand no chance whatsoever with such females and are forced to continue scraping the barrel...   they’ve become brainwashed into thinking ’it is their choice' to become attracted to the females the rest of society ignores when in reality, they’ve just become used to it because thats all there is for them... 

They make themselves feel better by passing bitter judgement on those they know are higher up the socio-economic food-chain who’d never ’need’ them to ’take care me’ !!!!...  :whistling:

when posting criticism about anothers appearance how about putting a photo of yourself up here, just so we can see what a perfect specimen of the human race you are

18 hours ago, Pib said:

She really don't look Thai...maybe had some plastic surgery?  And the news article says she was pretty much dirt poor and ate donated food....but still had money to fund a college education/bachelor degree?   Her life story may not be as destitute as it's being told in the press.

where there is muck there is brass 

I think that the reason these girls get cosmetic surgery is that they know what wins these pageants.

The natural look is not what beauty pageant judges are looking for apparently.

What do these women go on to do?

Modeling? Acting?

I suppose it opens some doors but I don't really know.

Edited by cdemundo

3 hours ago, Grecian said:

So how does an unattractive Thai guy from an issan village who has an IQ of 85 become successful?

IQ means nothing.  Ability to learn has nothing to do with being able to think & do.

Desire & motivation is all it takes.  Test out a few good idea and you're on your way.

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

IQ means nothing.  Ability to learn has nothing to do with being able to think & do.

Desire & motivation is all it takes.  Test out a few good idea and you're on your way.

ok, so he's young, earning a few hundred bht a day. Family has no assets ...what exactly do you mean? Can you give a concrete example of a way he can be successful?

Also, you are also staing that everyone has the ability to think. where do you live to reach that conclusion?

Edited by Grecian
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grecian said:

ok, so he's young, earning a few hundred bht a day. Family has no assets ...what exactly do you mean? Can you give a concrete example of a way he can be successful?

The very basic things;  can he cut grass, trim bushes ... then he's on his way to a landscaping business.  Pressure washer ... a service many need (mold/fungus removal) but many don't do/buy one, and hire out, or get a worker to scrub a dub with brush, bleach mixture & a hose.

2 easy low cost / overhead ventures to get into.  

Work for a tradesman till he learns the craft, now a self employed (part time) craftsman, until develop his own self sustaining customer base.

You don't need major education, paperwork/diplomas ... just ambition.  

AND NO EXCUSES

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1