Kaspersky Total Security - Khon Kaen

Speedo1968

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

^ Yeah but the Distributor maybe has some still in stock. I think it's a safer bet than online Shops

All the lazada shops I looked at are also by Email Only!!

Really? You think the distributor will be selling years old stock with outdated CD images? 

Maybe in India.

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Really? You think the distributor will be selling years old stock with outdated CD images? 

Maybe in India.

I personally sincerely doubt it, but I am just trying to help the OP by giving him a solution, no guarantees that it will work of course!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Ahhh there's nothing more satisfying than watching people geek out over technology; where everyone thinks they know better than everyone else.

For what it's worth I agree with people who think the OP is misguided but the only way to find out for sure is to ask the very simple question:

OP, why do you want the product on CD rather than as a download?

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 9:34 AM, JayClay said:

Ahhh there's nothing more satisfying than watching people geek out over technology; where everyone thinks they know better than everyone else.

For what it's worth I agree with people who think the OP is misguided but the only way to find out for sure is to ask the very simple question:

OP, why do you want the product on CD rather than as a download?

People already asked...and in this case the confusion is understandable because there's really no reason to demand an optical disc. At least with some games, movies, media there are some legit reasons to buy physical discs like legal backups and sharing...but Kaspersky is a digital subscription service regardless of installation method and needs frequent updates to stay effective. Literally no benefit compared to shoving it on a flash drive if you need it to be physical.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RedBackman said:

People already asked...and in this case the confusion is understandable because there's really no reason to demand an optical disc. At least with some games, movies, media there are some legit reasons to buy physical discs like legal backups and sharing...but Kaspersky is a digital subscription service regardless of installation method and needs frequent updates to stay effective. Literally no benefit compared to shoving it on a flash drive if you need it to be physical.

OP - Thanks for your comments