Some Wise Fees are increasing from 9th August 2022

I got this email this morning from Wise.

Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Some of our fees are increasing on 09 August, 2022 on routes to:

• Send money from USD, CHF, CAD, JPY, HUF, MYR, TRY, INR, SEK, PLN, CZK, DKK, NOK and RON to any currency.
  • Send money to USD, INR, THB, PHP, IDR, MYR, MXN, PLN, PKR, KRW, VND, MAD and HUF from any currency.

Why is this happening?

• Unfortunately, markets have been more volatile recently, which makes it more expensive for us to buy and sell currencies — so we need to raise our fees to cover those costs.
  • We continue to sustainably invest in our infrastructure so you can move money faster and more conveniently. We need to reflect this in our price today, to help us bring down the cost of moving money in the future.

We know that this isn't great news, and we're sorry about that. We'll try to bring our fees back down as soon as we can.

Read more about when our price changes will apply to you.

Check how much you’ll pay for your next transfer

Thanks,
The Wise Team

Edited by Mutt Daeng

A rise in about 60 pence is not going to really affect me.

Did a transfer from my Wise Borderless THB account to my Bkk Bank yesterday at 7am, in my bank as an International Transfer at 14.02pm. Can't grumble at that.

Changing GBP into 50k Baht cost me £5.88 and sending it to Bkk cost THB 30.89. Happy with Mr Wise

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

A rise in about 60 pence is not going to really affect me.

Did a transfer from my Wise Borderless THB account to my Bkk Bank yesterday at 7am, in my bank as an International Transfer at 14.02pm. Can't grumble at that.

Changing GBP into 50k Baht cost me £5.88 and sending it to Bkk cost THB 30.89. Happy with Mr Wise

Me too

• Like 1