Need Help W/work Permit & Visa; Sorting It Out Properly

The title says it all. I need some help with my work permit/visa situation. Would like to sit

down with someone who knows the ropes and can explain. Free beer of course!

Thanks,

wuuguuwuu

Edited by sbk
removed unnecessary formatting

spend your money wisely and get professional advice ,

it'll be cheaper. :o

How about helping the poster by giving him a name and number for some proffessional advice?..i know of a woman who owns a law firm in maenam called ingon, number is mobile 09-7607905....or 077-332041-2.......thats what i call help.....good luck....muuuubuuuumuuuu?

How about helping the poster by giving him a name and number for some proffessional advice?..i know of a woman who owns a law firm in maenam called ingon, number is mobile 09-7607905....or 077-332041-2.......thats what i call help.....good luck....muuuubuuuumuuuu?

p.s ill grab a chang off ya next time im in samui!.....all da best...

It's wuuguuwuu and thanks meatgrowler for actually posting what I was looking for.

wuuguuwuu

It's wuuguuwuu and thanks meatgrowler for actually posting what I was looking for.

wuuguuwuu

There is a lady in Maenam called tum

www.emotivebusiness.com

Dont want to triple post but look under http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118442 I give a good man that can speak good english and sort out your work permit and visa papers. Do a good job for you and save you some baht.

GOOD luck

PaulAllen ,

your answer was it this thread linked above and you posted in it ,

read the threads man and keep you childish anger to yourself.

mid