90 Day Report still Pending

Submitted report on 27th July, I see that it is still pending. Its due date is 9th Aug. 

I have checked the application and can't find an error. From this coming weekend will be away until 12th. The only thing that I did different with this application was to add the flight number, I forgot to include it last time.

So could do it in person after we get back, submit again tomorrow or go to Imm this  coming Friday.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, but as I understand that I can re-submit it after three days if still pending, is that correct?

Do they have a help line and is it worth trying. Thank you

Edited by PFMills

8 hours ago, PFMills said:

Submitted report on 27th July, I see that it is still pending. Its due date is 9th Aug. 

I have checked the application and can't find an error. From this coming weekend will be away until 12th. The only thing that I did different with this application was to add the flight number, I forgot to include it last time.

So could do it in person after we get back, submit again tomorrow or go to Imm this  coming Friday.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, but as I understand that I can re-submit it after three days if still pending, is that correct?

Do they have a help line and is it worth trying. Thank you

The "new" 90 online website doesn't include flight number. Are you using the android app? I've seen reports that it doesn't work now. This is the url of the new system.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Image1.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

The "new" 90 online website doesn't include flight number. Are you using the android app? I've seen reports that it doesn't work now. This is the url of the new system.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Image1.jpg

I’m using the IMM eService App on iOS and it worked ok three months ago.

I tried to register above and it told me e-mail already registered. Going to use my App again today.

13 minutes ago, PFMills said:

I tried to register above and it told me e-mail already registered. Going to use my App again today.

OK. If the new website says you are already registered then you should be able to use your existing credentials to login to the new website. The "new" system requires less data than the "old" system. Up to you.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

3 hours ago, PFMills said:

Best to use the link posted by Mutt Daeng. The apps certainly don't work for me. Just did mine on Sunday (Jomtien) Approved on Monday. When you check the status on the web site your completed TM 47 shows as a PDF and your next appointment comes up as a PDF as well for print off and insertion in your passport. Neither comes up as awaiting approval.

• Like 1

Well, the application that I sent in on the 27th,  I have just received an e-mail saying APPROVED. I have saved and printed out the approval from my App. Seems the App still works then.  

The one that I sent in on Wednesday, advised by e-mail just now 'Not Approved', as expected I guess

Guess I need to have more patience.

8 hours ago, PFMills said:

Well, the application that I sent in on the 27th,  I have just received an e-mail saying APPROVED. I have saved and printed out the approval from my App. Seems the App still works then.  

The one that I sent in on Wednesday, advised by e-mail just now 'Not Approved', as expected I guess

Guess I need to have more patience.

You got there in the end. That's all that matters.