Tailor

ricklev

Anybody know of a reliable tailor in Chiang Mai for business slacks and shirts?

Thanks!

a few friends of mine use Fashion King at the Galare Center at Night Bazaar and seem happy with them. Seem quite professional in their work.

This topic comes up with monotonous regularity, and a TV search will turn up a full list. However, the general opinion in the past has been that, Neramit Tailors on Ratchawong Road is by far the best in Chiangmai for both quality and service. I've been using their services for nigh on twenty years, and have tried others, but Neramit still comes out in front.

Quality business shirts at around 400 baht in quality material, and business slacks at 800 baht. If you are "large" expect to pay more...MM

This topic comes up with monotonous regularity, and a TV search will turn up a full list. However, the general opinion in the past has been that, Neramit Tailors on Ratchawong Road is by far the best in Chiangmai for both quality and service. I've been using their services for nigh on twenty years, and have tried others, but Neramit still comes out in front.

Quality business shirts at around 400 baht in quality material, and business slacks at 800 baht. If you are "large" expect to pay more...MM

Agreed MM. Neramit has been around forever. Real good quality and the price is right.

So if you are "small" can you expect to pay less?

My girlfriend and I are Neramit customers too, mostly for trousers/skirts and alterations.

There is also a new outfit in town, Gino Tailors in Saraphi (google Gino Tailor for more info). I believe they are an internet business only, open for walk-in business by appointment only.