Does anybody miss notifications via email from content that you follow ?

moogradod

Since 6 days I do not get any more notifications via email although they show up in my account. They obviously just not get transmitted.

I have opened a topic in the Support Forum but until now without success.

I do get the Newsletter, just the notifications are missing.

I post here again since I am not sure if this is a common error or just in connection specifically with my account.

Thanks for clarification of this matter.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

I post here again since I am not sure if this is a common error or just in connection specifically with my account.

You are not the only one.

I am not getting email notifications when a PM is sent to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've noticed some notifications don't come through, I'm not talking email

I am not sure if the "reputation" counter does not work as well - but thats not the important issue, its the email notifications.

when is it going to be fixed

if you are toying with the idea of doing away with notifications in order to get more website traffic that would be an error, I have visited the web forum a lot less since the notifications have ceased.......................get it sorted out please - this should not be going on for over 7 days unless it is intentional

On 8/4/2022 at 2:15 PM, moogradod said:

I am not sure if the "reputation" counter does not work as well - but thats not the important issue, its the email notifications.

This is a test by answering to my own post to see if I get email notified. Currently it does not seem to work for me but this may prove/disprove that.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been fixed.

But you will only get any new notifications. The old one will not be sent since that would overload the system.

Sorry Ubonjoe, but it does not yet work for me.

Content posted in a topic 22 minutes ago of which I should get notified does not get transmitted to my email. I do get newsletters. My test above does not work but this may be because I answered to myself. But the other message mentioned - showing up in my account under the bell - does not get transmitted to me via email. You may answer to this post and I will then confirm in 30 minutes if I received a notification by email or not.

I hope this can be solved and I thank you as always for your support.

13 minutes ago, moogradod said:

This is a test by answering to my own post to see if I get email notified. Currently it does not seem to work for me but this may prove/disprove that.

I have gotten one this morning.

image.png.fec3845ce457dc2bdd6b27572205f07e.png

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have gotten one this morning.

image.png.fec3845ce457dc2bdd6b27572205f07e.png

Email received. Thank you. However the notification is in the SPAM folder. Will try to modify my receiving end. Case closed for aseannow. Thanks again.

On 8/11/2022 at 5:13 AM, moogradod said:

Email received. Thank you. However the notification is in the SPAM folder. Will try to modify my receiving end. Case closed for aseannow. Thanks again.

It would be helpful if you marked the notifications not as spam. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, blackcab said:

It would be helpful if you marked the notifications not as spam. Thank you.

I did not change anything on my system before the notifications stopped. However, I have now configured both [email protected] and the domain aseannow.com as "friend" (I hope I am not wrong with this assumption) in my Thunderbird email client and I receive everything in the normal inbox showing even more content (such as avatars) as before.

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1