Tina Turner VS Nancy Pelosi: Which Woman Has a Better Fashion Sense?

Dear Friends,

If one is to consider only solid-color sense, then Nancy comes out the fashion winner.

Nancy loves solid colors, be they yellow, blue, or pink. She inevitably prefers primary colors, obviously. Throughout the years, she has become a fashion icon by gradually learning how to mix yellow and blue to get green, for example.

Why would anyone, almost exclusively, so prefer solid colors?  This is a good question for further research and comment.  I would bet that there is fertile ground for research at the psychological level concerning this love of both solid and primary colors.

And, I think no one can deny that this fashion sense is just a bit jarring to those who may not be used to it.

Tina has her own style of dress, too.

And Tina can wear almost anything with aplomb while meeting heads of state.

It is doubtful that Tina has ever worn anything that most of us disapproved of.  This is because Tina does not dress like Nancy.

However, Nancy just does not seem to have the same sense of fashion when meeting any personage of import, unlike Tina.  Nancy is fine with some sort of pink jumpsuit, as you may have recently noticed...Maybe sort of like a Disney princess.

And so, if one were to judge, just solely based on fashion sense, who should visit Taiwan these days, I would have preferred to see Tina Turner meet with Madame English.

Personally, I have always loved Tina.  Maybe it has been a combination of her fashion sense and her innate inner loveliness as a person which has always made my heart pound anytime I see her on stage.

Here is what I am talking about:

(You decide.  Who has the better fashion sense?  Tina or Nancy?)

Somehow, I have never received the same vibes from Nancy, no matter how many solid colors she tries on.

Please do not misunderstand me.  Nancy, in my eyes, this day, can do nothing wrong after her jaunt to Formosa.

However, I still question her fashion sense, as well as her sanity, after seeing her appear in Asia in a Disney bunny-rabbit suit.  And, from watching the news, she did not even think to change this suit after she had, most obviously, slept in it, overnight.

Sure, you might say that one should make allowances for anyone over the age of 80, fashionwise. But I don’t think so.

I do not think so because I have seen Tina dressed to the nines, looking great, attractive as anything, even over the age of consent.

Man, I surely would like to get me a piece of that Tina.

But also, mostly due to fashion sense, I would do almost anything not to get hired by anyone dressed like Nancy, if I were a money boy.

I realize that most of the young people here are unable to appreciate this topic.  They might say, for example, why is Tina so HOT, and Nancy NOT?

I really don’t know how to explain it to you.

Tina has always been super hot.

Although I do not know her, personally, I am still in love with her.

What’s love got to do with it?

For me, it’s all about legs.

Regards,

G.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why would anybody give a f$#@?

1953.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

Yes.

You are correct.

This is the  "secret" question posed in this topic.

And, as I recall, you scored about 150 on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS).

Congratulations for your insightfulness!

But...you will find many more-difficult analytical questions on the Wechsler.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1

A female polit dinosaur has realised that outside of the US nobody knows her. Wanting to change that, she discovered that by going to a "hotspot" and pouring oil into the fire would surely make her (finally) world famous. It worked. The President allowed her to go on a old woman "ego-trip". Unbeliveable, as there will not result any positive effects whatsoever, only the opposite.

I don't think that the world cares much what clothes Nancy/Tina wear. But personally, I would rather see Tina without clothes. Also, Tina not needing to go on an old age "ego-trip", as opposed to Nancy, a person that until a couple of days ago, nobody knew outside of the US. Now (finally) everybody knows her. "Mission accomplished" she will write in her diary.

US and the rest of the "free world": Cry me a river.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I notice Tina Turner pops up a lot in drag shows. Cher too.

Nancy Pelosi? Not seeing it. Maybe as a specialty taste for kinky republicans. I'd def like to spank Liz Cheney.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

For gerontophiles perhaps bit not for anybody with an ounce of self respect or a living granny.

OK, I accept my attempt at humour fell on stoney ground. Apologies.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, LaosLover said:

I notice Tina Turner pops up a lot in drag shows. Cher too.

Nancy Pelosi? Not seeing it. Maybe as a specialty taste for kinky republicans. I'd def like to spank Liz Cheney.

The "boss" in the Pattaya Malibu show used to do a Tina Turner impersonation when that show existed. Pretty good too.

Sadly, the Malibu show decided to go full katoey and ended not long after. When it was mixed girls and ladyboys it was great.