Pattaya police arrange big cleaning day at police station following Big Joke’s visit

webfact

Good luck to them and good to hear "all police" chipped in with the clean up, not just the underlings.

(Years ago I had occassion to visit someone in the lock up on level 1 - it was a vision of hell - and I made a mental note to self to never end up there.)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, webfact said:

After being dismissed, all police officers, regardless of rank, grabbed a broom, mop, and hose to clean the station in an energetic manner until the cameras were turned off.

This article was accidentally cut.  Missing portion has been replaced.

On 8/6/2022 at 6:07 AM, webfact said:

After being dismissed, all police officers, regardless of rank, grabbed a broom, mop, and hose to clean the station in an energetic manner.

After the b*llocking from the boss.

On 8/6/2022 at 7:04 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Fake news.........Energetic manner. 

No truth to this statement. 

Each time I visit the police station the cops are lethargic, half asleep, I can't see them changing attitude just because they're handed a broom. 

Take a few pictures of them sweeping then it's off to the nap room for some intensive ????.

It's very expensive to get a police job in Pattaya.  There usually spoiled brats who's parents paid someone to get them out of there hair/house and into this "job".