What di you think kasikorn bank health insurance?

The product appears to be a whole life insurance product issued by Muang Thai Life Assurance Company with a medical coverage extension. Kasikorn Bank is the insurance broker.

Limits on offer are very low, with the maximum set at baht 500,000. This is not going to be anywhere near adequate for serious illnesses or accidents.

Americans have tax reporting requirements with non-US whole life policies that are potentially quite onerous. Some Thai insurers may not provide whole life cover to foreigners. 

If you are looking for adequate medical cover and don't want life insurance, you should probably look elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a cycling accident (hit by a motorbike sidecar) as well as grazes i had jaw injuries and lost the tops of five teeth; had accident/medical insurance through Kasikorn - they paid the hospital fees direct - including the pharmacy fees, for ongoing dental i had to submit the receipt after each dentist visit and the money was into my account on the third business day after putting in the claim. Not a huge amount involved in western terms but at the time the premium was so low as we'd invested at the time and there was a deal on this insurance.

I found the Kasikorn staff and service excellent, as was the medical and dental care.

• Like 2