Football Lads, you are all welcome to visit my bar / Restaurant in Krabi.

RedArmy

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Definitely pop in if I'm down your way RedArmy ????

You are more than welcome brother, i have loads of United pictures & memorabilia on the wall - A big United flag outside too - Bring a cheap snide City shirt - You can put it up on the wall - Your family are welcome too - 1st drinks on the house.

Without sucking my own nuts, i have the biggest & best bar / restaurant in the manor ..... I have many close friends & contacts in the area & can arrange airport transportation & also have a few bungalows to rent too, should you require accommodation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Closed the bar tonight, took a taxi & went out on the razzle with family  in Ao Nang- 4am now, back at at my yard & completely shatoo  plonk -  12 more months, I'll be gone from here ????

I'm confused. You tell everyone to come to your bar. But then say you are leaving. ???? Why?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Where are you going?

I'm not sure at this precise moment in time, but plan to stay on here for the next 12 months or so.

6 hours ago, Jockstar said:

I'm confused. You tell everyone to come to your bar. But then say you are leaving. ???? Why?

Everyone is still welcome of course, but sometimes in life, circumstances change that we have no control over.

15 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

I'm not sure at this precise moment in time, but plan to stay on here for the next 12 months or so.

Everyone is still welcome of course, but sometimes in life, circumstances change that we have no control over.

So if we turn up in a few months and see a Man City scoopy parked in the drive way, we know you've taken the oil money.

4 hours ago, RickG16 said:

So if we turn up in a few months and see a Man City scoopy parked in the drive way, we know you've taken the oil money.

555555555 Got a party of 40 booked up for tomorrow night - Hope you can make it over here in the near future ????

• Like 1