Looking For New Friends In Pattaya

VAN2PATTAYA

I am looking to find ways to socialize and network with new friends in Pattaya. I am a 47 year old GWM with a Thai Boyfriend and although he is a sweetheart I feel isolated and miss good conversation with like minded Farangs and Thais. Anybody any good suggestions? Social Clubs, Chatrooms etc? I am currently spending half my time in my home country (Canada) and half in Pattaya. When I'm in Canada I have a good social network but miss my Boyfriend. When I am in Pattaya I enjoy my boyfriend but miss having a social circle. Any suggestions anyone?

I am looking to find ways to socialize and network with new friends in Pattaya. I am a 47 year old GWM with a Thai Boyfriend and although he is a sweetheart I feel isolated and miss good conversation with like minded Farangs and Thais. Anybody any good suggestions? Social Clubs, Chatrooms etc? I am currently spending half my time in my home country (Canada) and half in Pattaya. When I'm in Canada I have a good social network but miss my Boyfriend. When I am in Pattaya I enjoy my boyfriend but miss having a social circle. Any suggestions anyone?

If you don't mind a lot of (mostly) boring old Gits, join the Expats Club on any Sunday Morning at 11am in the Grande Sole Hotel on 2nd Rd.

I am looking to find ways to socialize and network with new friends in Pattaya. I am a 47 year old GWM with a Thai Boyfriend and although he is a sweetheart I feel isolated and miss good conversation with like minded Farangs and Thais. Anybody any good suggestions? Social Clubs, Chatrooms etc? I am currently spending half my time in my home country (Canada) and half in Pattaya.

When I'm in Canada I have a good social network but miss my Boyfriend. When I am in Pattaya I enjoy my boyfriend but miss having a social circle. Any suggestions anyone?

easy solved, take him to canada!

I am looking to find ways to socialize and network with new friends in Pattaya. I am a 47 year old GWM with a Thai Boyfriend and although he is a sweetheart I feel isolated and miss good conversation with like minded Farangs and Thais. Anybody any good suggestions? Social Clubs, Chatrooms etc? I am currently spending half my time in my home country (Canada) and half in Pattaya.

When I'm in Canada I have a good social network but miss my Boyfriend. When I am in Pattaya I enjoy my boyfriend but miss having a social circle. Any suggestions anyone?

easy solved, take him to canada!

Even in 'gay friendly' Canada not that easy. I tried to get him a tourist visa last year and he was denied. The usual beauracratic Visa BS. Not suficient ties to his home country, spotty work record etc. My offering sponsorship was NO help.